What's new

Pakistani citizenship for Afghan refugees

Don't have the time for you to pull anything out. Ofcourse you are not Muhajir, all the Muhajirs I know are decent people. You are some deviant that I fail to identify! :blink:

Now scat!

You retard insulting Muhajirs and then praising them!!! Lolz... Just remember without Muhajirs this nation would not be anything... Give me one thing a Pathan has dones in Pakistan except be taxi drivers???

hyperion is wrong in making fun of indic muslims, akbar didnt convert them....it were buzargaan e deen from afghanistan who have spread islam to india, the same country which you people are making fun of......

you are reported already kiddo

I read somewhere he is a Gujarati Bohra....just saying.

you idiot tamil what do you know about me :rofl:

I read somewhere he is a Gujarati Bohra....just saying.
Yara, I have dealt with Bohra's, I deal with Bohra's, one of my biggest clients is a Bohra. Trust me, this dude is not a Bohra! :D

He is very much tormented soul, someone did something 'no no' to him when we was in his infancy. Instead of us getting angry, we should advise him to seek professional help from an Afghan psychiatrist! :rofl:

There is probably no racism in Pakistan. I am a Kashmiri of Punjab resident and I have high respect for pashtuns. Has anyone ever heard of pashtun abuse? Believe me its only these karachittes that have a heart burn. They are the killers and masters in spreading hate

Yara, I have dealt with Bohra's, I deal with Bohra's, one of my biggest clients is a Bohra. Trust me, this dude is not a Bohra! :D

He is very much tormented soul, someone did something 'no no' to him when we was in his infancy. Instead of us getting angry, we should advise him to seek professional help from an Afghan psychiatrist! :rofl:

enjoy ur life in turkey. dont come between me or my nation :)

Why so much xenophobia? Icewolf is making the country look bad.

Monkey, there should be no hate for Afghans, but why insult Pakistan?

I really don't generalize people but judge people to people, so all this pashtun this muhajir that,means nothing to me.

You retard insulting Muhajirs and then praising them!!! Lolz... Just remember without Muhajirs this nation would not be anything... Give me one thing a Pathan has dones in Pakistan except be taxi drivers???
In addition to limited grey matter, you also suffer from dyslexia! Sorry dude, you can't be helped, at least not by any standard methods that I know of! :blink:

There is probably no racism in Pakistan. I am a Kashmiri of Punjab resident and I have high respect for pashtuns. Has anyone ever heard of pashtun abuse? Believe me its only these karachittes that have a heart burn.

ANP. Again u have not lived in Karachi so u dont know I also hate MQM

Nope brother, afghanis dislike green flag....they dont need to pretend as *****....i am a pashtun nationalist, supporter and voter of ANP.

thats why 5 million of them are infesting into my country :rofl:

Why so much xenophobia? Icewolf is making the country look bad.

Monkey, there should be no hate for Afghans, but why insult Pakistan?

I really don't generalize people but judge people to people, so all this pashtun this muhajir that,means nothing to me.
Dude, no one wrote bad about Muhajirs?

There is probably no racism in Pakistan. I am a Kashmiri of Punjab resident and I have high respect for pashtuns. Has anyone ever heard of pashtun abuse? Believe me its only these karachittes that have a heart burn. They are the killers and masters in spreading hate

I agree with you....this forum is very decent and civilized....i have noted that location of all members who say some thing anti-pakhtun, is karachi

ANP. Again u have not lived in Karachi so u dont know I also hate MQM

thats why 5 million of them are infesting into my country :rofl:

wells pashtuns also have criminals like other nations, if they have become concentrated in karachi then i dont know about it as u r right i dont live in karachi

You are illegal Afghani or false flag.... :)
If it gives you any pleasure, than here it is, I'm a pathan from Abbottabad (living abroad now for a few years), never thought of myself superior than punjabis, kashmiris, balochis, muhajirs and sindhis (considered everyone my friend), never had any love affair with Afghanistan (and never want to), I have always told people that I am a Pakistani ignoring that i'm a pathan and I put Pakistan before everything, happy? now stop generalizing the hell out of people.

wells pashtuns also have criminals like other nations, if they have become concentrated in karachi then i dont know about it as u r right i dont live in karachi

Im not talking about Pushtuns you idiot. Im talking about Afghans

Dude, no one wrote bad about Muhajirs?

It was just an example.

Trust me when I say that any Afghan, whether Pashtun or Tajik hates Pakistan can go to hell. Any Afghan that comes with a warm heart is considered a brother.

I really don't have any tolerance for ethnic politics.

Back
Top Bottom