What's new

Pakistani citizenship for Afghan refugees

dont shedd croco tears, you started antipakhtun stuff and kept on saying it....and mohajir koi gaali nahi he, you people call yourselves mohajirs in sindh.....on the other hand i called mohajirs as my muslim bros, but i spoke against MQM, which probably made u irritated

I dont care if you call me Muhajir. Keep calling me it I will not mind. I did not say anything anti-Pukhtun, I am strictly anti-Afghan. If you want to make a seperate nation for Pathans GTFO of my country is all im telling you.

You contributed to the bigotry as well, Raz is usually the one with the trigger keyboard on this forum yet he was probably the most reasonable poster on this thread. :disagree:
Dude, got tired of reading BS... :blink:

Well, this is how I am under control, a bit ticked off :D

You no wanna see me angry :P

Nationalism has nothing to do with racism.....pashtun is a nation, like arab is nation

Not in Pakistan it isn't, Arabs can be as ethnically nationalistic as they want doesn't do them any good either by the way. Pakistan is a melting pot there is no room for that in Pakistan.

You contributed to the bigotry as well, Raz is usually the one with the trigger keyboard on this forum yet he was probably the most reasonable poster on this thread. :disagree:

when the **** hits the fan........

Dude, got tired of reading BS... :blink:

Well, this is how I am under control, a bit ticked off :D

You no wanna see me angry :P

Like I said this thread is disgusting, I came here to support giving citizenship to the Afghans who are willing to identify as Pakistanis and have made lives in Pakistan and expected some constructive conversation yet I see the race card being thrown around over here and then people wonder why Pakistan has problems.

I dont care if you call me Muhajir. Keep calling me it I will not mind. I did not say anything anti-Pukhtun, I am strictly anti-Afghan. If you want to make a seperate nation for Pathans GTFO of my country is all im telling you.

Well i wont say rude stuff like "kyun bahi KPK teri baap ki sar zameen he?".....because you are my fellow pakistani

`Four regions I would say.
Actually he is right about that one. Pakistan is a Federation of four provinces divided on ethnic lines. Normally I wouldn't agree with him!

And by the way, I am an extreme nationalistic Pakistani! :pop:

Well i wont say rude stuff like "kyun bahi KPK teri baap ki sar zameen he?".....because you are my fellow pakistani
Good boy! :)

Pakistan is federation of four nations

No it is not, it is one nation and until people view it as one nation instead of through their scope of ethnicity it will remain the mess it finds itself in today.

Anyway I am out of here.

Like I said this thread is disgusting, I came here to support giving citizenship to the Afghans who are willing to identify as Pakistanis and have made lives in Pakistan and expected some constructive conversation yet I see the race card being thrown around over here and then people wonder why Pakistan has problems.
Did you read my post carefully? Where did I use a race card? I bashed everyone equally!

Back
Top Bottom