What's new

Pakistani-Chinese marriages

Reaction score
Country
India
As one positive side-effect of CPEC, can we expect massive number of marriages between Pakistani and Chinese individuals?

As one positive side-effect of CPEC, can we expect massive number of marriages between Pakistani and Chinese individuals?
loll massive is a big word. We have not seen any massive marriage bond between Indians and Russians either. But here and there isolated cases. Not bad in my opinion

loll massive is a big word. We have not seen any massive marriage bond between Indians and Russians either. But here and there isolated cases. Not bad in my opinion
But Russians aren't building any economic corridor in India. Chinese are building it in Pakistan. Hence the speculation.

I highly doubt about massive but there bound to be some and there should be ;)

Here's one which went viral recently:
pictures-of-chinese-man-marrying-pakistani-woman-go-viral-1509982020-9124.jpg

A few here and there but probably not many. Mixed marriages tend to happen more when you are in close proximately to a culture, religion and race that is very similar to your own but in some respects different. Here in the UK there is a lot of intermarrying between Pakistanis and Iranians/Turks and some Arabs. Beyond these groups, Pakistani people very rarely marry out.

Back
Top Bottom