What's new

Pakistani-Chinese marriages

There are a lot of Pakistani females that are even more light-skinned than her. Pakistanis are not indians. We are from a completely different race and culture.
But HOW COME that all of your Media persons, Ads models and Film actors look no different from any of Indian counter parts ? :p:

Probably not gonna happen. Ask a Chinese to choose between pork and Pakistani wife, its always gonna be pork. Plus CCP will not allow conversion of Chinese to Islam and Pakistanis will not quit Islam. CCP wont allow Uighur to marry Pakistani women for fear of radicalization later on. Both are fundamentally different cultures with nothing in common, which are coming together because of strategic reasons and will move away when there are no strategic reasons for it.

Though marrying Chinese might lead to bigger gene pool, which at present is quite restricted due to certain marriage practices.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis
LMAO... As if Pakistanis can't find spouses right?

You should be more worried about your sex tourism and wombs for rent than talking nonsense on PDF.

P.S: plenty of Uighur's actually live in Pak.

Biggest concentration in Rawalpindi and GB
.. There are entire markets owner by Pak Uyghurs.

But HOW COME that all of your Media persons, Ads models and Film actors look no different from any of Indian counter parts ? :p:

Perhaps coz like 99% of your Bollywood stars are actually immigrants from Pak...

Be it shahrukh Khan,dilip Kumar or your kapoors...
All Punjabis from Pak Punjab... With a sprinkle of Pashtuns like Shahrukh etc.

On the comtrary they look very different. Don't confuse using heavy make-up, lighting, plastic surgery, airbrushing and photo-shopping as having the same features. Here in London where I live there is a large Pakistani and indian community. They are physically VERY distinguishable. Always has been.

We are from a completely different race and culture.
All Punjabis from Pak Punjab...

Being a true blue Punjabi Hindu ( my grandparents migrated from Pindi ) I can hardly believe that I am from a different race and culture than any punjabi I see on Pakistani TV.

Only difference is that of the religion.

Hard to believe that some of Pakistanis are from different race unless I see some faces which look really different than other average Punjabi folks.

Being a true blue Punjabi Hindu ( my grandparents migrated from Pindi ) I can hardly believe that I am from a different race and culture than any punjabi I see on Pakistani TV.

Only difference is that of the religion.

Hard to believe that some of Pakistanis are from different race unless I see some faces which look really different than other average Punjabi folks.

Punjabis make up less than 5% of the indian nation but nearly 60% of Pakistan's population. They are the ONLY ethnic/racial group that are similar between Pakistan and india. So at least 95% of indians have 0 genetic or racial links to modern day Pakistanis. But that is a relatively moot point. At least 30% of Pakistanis have a direct racial or genetic link to Iran and Afghanistan. But it does not make us Pakistanis Iranian, Persian, Middle Eastern or Afghan. Just as it does not make us indian. The differences between Pakistan and india are not just Religion. It's racial too. I see this here in London every time I see a Pakistani and an indian.

Marrying out of race is healthy for your offspring. I have a white friend who married a guy from Kenya. Their kids are adorable and very resistant to the usual colds and flu. So, if Pakistani women marry Chinese men or vice versa, the genetic offsprings will be rather healthy

Back
Top Bottom