What's new

Pakistani brothers return to cannibalism after release

They sit in foreign countries hoping to see their country of origin burn to hell so they can reassure themselves that they made a wise move emigrating
bhai they want us more deep in shit so they can say look we are great and we are far better then you . they can't see us even move little forward . ager hum in ke braber ho gaay to in kay barapan ka kya ho ga? they want to see homeland like afghanistan or worse . ohh i forget they were in line to get kaffir country visa for better life

Why were they arrested in the first place when no laws apparently exist in Pakistan regarding cannibalism? They need psychiatric help, not Police custody.

Yaar they were eating humans. Despite there are no laws I think it is a crime enough to put them in prison or something. I don't know what courts were thinking while freeing these guys. There is something seriously wrong with them and they shouldn't be let roam freely. They are dangerous. They might murder to fulfill their cannibalism tendencies.

Yaar they were eating humans. Despite there are no laws I think it is a crime enough to put them in prison or something. I don't know what courts were thinking while freeing these guys. There is something seriously wrong with them and they shouldn't be let roam freely. They are dangerous. They might murder to fulfill their cannibalism tendencies.
not freed them boss . 2 years jail which finished in 1 year :rolleyes:

BC .... whats wrong with these mofos? who eats bodies...? mofo cannibals... they should be cut into p.... and fed to animals..

Seems to me they like the taste of human flesh :/ They justify making of movies like Texas chain saw massacre

The Hadd punishment for cannibalism is death.

What is the punishment for cannibalism under Pakistani secular laws?

Pakistani secular laws do cater to Islamic values.

Then the doctors who allowed them to be released should be punished.
They are not mental.. They can speak well like mature people.. Only difference is that they eat humans.. Their favorite dish is human meat with tomato ketchup...
Actually we have No law against cannibalism.

Which Sharia? Sunni sharia, shia, sufi, salafi? malaki, shafi, hanafi? Which Sharia are you talking about? Have you ever studied Islamic Jurisprudence? Do you know Sharia Law cannot be installed in a Non-Muslim country?

very good answer

No thanks, but Sharia will soon be a reality all over the world. :)

This is the slogan of TTP

They are not mental.. They can speak well like mature people.. Only difference is that they eat humans.. Their favorite dish is human meat with tomato ketchup...
Actually we have No law against cannibalism.

Just because they speak well doesn't mean that they are not mad.

Back
Top Bottom