What's new

Pakistani boy describes escape from the Taliban

All in good time sir .

You also need to prove the existence of any credible evidence of Indian involvement in Baloch insurgency , for some reason your govt has claimed to have proof for years now but has never come out in the open with it inspite of being requested to multiple times . Can't help but think that they have nothing .

Btw, my previous post about the boy's bravery was very genuine if you got it wrong by any chance.

You forgot to add the LTTE, the Maoists & the North Eastern insurgents in that list:

ISI-LTTE nexus to target south India? - Times Of India

'ISI had offered help to Nepal Maoists' - Express India

ISI started anti-India operation via B'desh: Book - Express India

Great to know that two innocent boys have found freedom. I hope this does not mean punishment or harsh treatment for the other children in captivity and hope they are rescued soon. The Taliban are nothing but a menace and should be eliminated by all means.

It has been almost two months since the Taliban kidnapped thirty youth on Eid day. Desperate Taliban kidnap to demoralize the people of the region. We have seen them attack with acid kids attempting to better their lives through education, intimidate and kill teachers, burn their schools and burn the Qur’ans with them. Children define the face of future for any given nation and Taliban are trying to destroy that future.

Our congratulations go out to the parents and families of this brave child who took the initiative and escaped from the Taliban clutches. We pray that the rest of the kidnapped kids are freed by Taliban to come back to their homes and families soon. This one sentence says it all, “When I saw my parents, all the tiredness and fatigue disappeared," Abdullah the 16 year old escapee said.

Maj TG Taylor
DET – United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Watch opening two minutes!

I saw this video on youtube as related videos. It shows the manipulation of children into becoming soldiers over propaganda.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom