What's new

Pakistani Bollywood fans take note, Bollywood backs article 370 removal

I don't have high expectations, but does that mean we stop telling them?
Tell them, but build your narrative on strong foundations. Surely, the strongest and deepest of ideas and emotions come from religious considerations.

Secondly, majority of people in every society follow their lusts and desires. You cant expect the majority to just throw away their lusts for an ideological cause. They will continue to follow their lusts. Only solution is to impose these decisions on them because they are not intellectually capable to reach any conclusion by themselves.

I am a sinful person but thank God watching Bollywood crap is not one of them.
Addiction to Bollywood is not easy to give up but not impossible either. Getting rid of the Indian content would be the biggest favour current administration could do, for the current and upcoming generations.

Tell them, but build your narrative on strong foundations. Surely, the strongest and deepest of ideas and emotions come from religious considerations.

Secondly, majority of people in every society follow their lusts and desires. You cant expect the majority to just throw away their lusts for an ideological cause. They will continue to follow their lusts. Only solution is to impose these decisions on them because they are not intellectually capable to reach any conclusion by themselves.

If they are lusting after Bollywood then they seriously need to see a psychiatrist and have their IQ score tested...........:lol:

No I don't feel shame because I never did anything wrong
So, watching old Bollywood films from 1990 to 2000 is Sawab. Do you expect to be rewarded for this act on the day of judgement? Anyways, it's your personal matter and I shouldn't ask these questions.

films do represent culture and expose you to their filth
We watch every type of films but agar language samjh aye to Indian films are in Urdu and everyone in Pakistan can understand Urdu that's why Indians films are popular and topics of most the films are personal lives of people not politics or religion

So according to you watching women dance on music is not a sinful act?
Dancing and music is not Haram or is not considered Haram by Pakistanis

Last edited:
We watch every type of films but agar language samjh aye to Indian films are in Urdu and everyone in Pakistan can understand Urdu that's why Indians films are popular and topics of most the films are peoples personal lives of people not politics or religion
by watchinf their fillth you accept their cukture and slowly it becomes part of you and you follow their filthy cukture

Back
Top Bottom