What's new

Pakistani billionaire father and son, British explorer, French diver and company’s CEO are the five members aboard submersible

Those news articles only came out after the sub went missing.

The Oceangate youtube advert, made the dive sound safe and risk free:

Apart from the highly classified SOSUS, US Navy has fast attack submarines in and out of Naval Submarine Base New London pretty much daily. Without a doubt - one of them heard the implosion when it happened? I’s that a possibility here?

Those news articles only came out after the sub went missing.

The Oceangate youtube advert, made the dive sound safe and risk free:

When someone is paying $250,000 to go down 2.5 miles, when the 'contract' mentions 'death' 3 times on page 1, I would think they would not be swayed by a youtube puff piece but do some investigation on their own. Heck, I would have done better work before buying a car or a home.

Correction: the workers in their factories worked hard. I wish they could enjoy that money.

Correction: the workers in their factories worked hard. I wish they could enjoy that money.
Why didn't the workers start their own businesses. Why do u people want jobs and them blame the business people. Get off your behind do something and stop feeling sorry for yourself. Commie mentality

If I was a billionaire, being underwater with 3 men in a cramped space is probably the last thing I’d do.

Bund vich le lo titanic. lol

Why didn't the workers start their own businesses. Why do u people want jobs and them blame the business people. Get off your behind do something and stop feeling sorry for yourself. Commie mentality
Go study capitalism and poverty trap. Educate yourself. Redneck mentality. Interpellation.

Last edited:
Lol? That's it.

You can become an explorer without money? Lol at you

Go study capitalism and poverty trap. Educate yourself.
Ahh.

Not only did it study but I put it into practise and employed large quantities of people. Sold my business very young and spent 12 of the last 15 years travelling. So my dear I can say having come from very humble background that u get off your a55 and do something its possible.
I am in lahore right now. One of my friends works in finance and earns 35000 a month and complains. I called a plumber and young man of 25 earns 3000 a day. He is his own boss and employs two trainees ad well and pays them just over a 1000 a day.
Go read your bs books whilst those that can do will do and those that are mummy daddy buger boys will talk. Have a nice day with your books

What a horrible way to go, in that chhotu submersible. RIP

yt027l9y1n7b1.jpg

Well the Poor were responsibility of their Own government

Illegal Sea crosser vs Someone obviously registered citizen of State

At high level we may feel it is cruel what I am saying but ... rules are tough against Illegal Migrants

The 300 people dying is responsibility of state of Pakistan (Army) because they created an environment where people are willing to risk their lives vs Staying in Pakistan

Not aware of the 300 People and their Illegal Ship owner send a SOS Distress call , likely not because they were operating below the radar , committing illegal act of helping people cross border

Humans are ultimately about "Resource Control"
  • Want to control resources
  • Want to not allow everyone equal access because it reduces resources
  • Groups wants their cut of pie

In order to be rich someone else has to be poor

Only people like Imran Khan state lets do something for poor , the rich already have enough

We see in our own country how some groups (army) like to hold all resources

Last edited:
Are you seriously comparing this haphazard and borderline illegal expedition with NASA expedition??

May be in 150-200 years Space million to ice/water based moons will happen

The tech is not mature now

I can't imagine a Robotic submarine doing own digging and sending messages back to earth from moon of plant

I might see a man on mars in my life time unsure if the will get back but they will walk on mars

May be in 150-200 years Space million to ice/water based moons will happen

The tech is not mature now

I can't imagine a Robotic submarine doing own digging and sending messages back to earth from moon of plant

I might see a man on mars in my life time unsure if the will get back but they will walk on mars
Actually deep sea expedition has been done since 1970s, and 12000 ft (or 14,000 ft depends on which data you trust) is not really that deep. There are quite a lot of expedition that goes deeper than that. And don't forget the fact that they found the Titanic wreck back in 1985 itself is coming from a deep-sea expedition.

You probably are confused between Deep Sea expedition (which are mostly done by ROV) and Deep Sea Tourism (which is what this is) and then you forgot about the caviler nature of this dive, to which the CEO 9who sadly perished in this as well) said "Safety is a waste" and "People are going to remember rules breaker" That's different.

Deep Sea Dive, both manned and unmanned is reachable and safe if you want it to be, it's only a problem when you disregard all safety protocol, especially for a manned dive.

By the way, the deepest point at the ocean is the Mariana Trench, which is at 11034 meters deep inside the Pacific Ocean

And the deepest dive for a manned platform is Victor Vescovo, who went to 10925 meters at the same trench.

We are nearly able to put a man on the deepest point at the sea. In fact, some may argue he already had done it because you can't really surface to the actual bottom and there are derviation between the dive, it may have broken 11000 meters already,.

Back
Top Bottom