What's new

Pakistani billionaire father and son, British explorer, French diver and company’s CEO are the five members aboard submersible

At that depth the pressure is approx 35 tons per square foot. On every foot of area, 35 tons. I maybe corrected Not even the military can go anywhere near that. Its a foolish mission
More like 350 tons per square foot at 12,500 feet depth. There is no realistic way to simulate it on surface (combine saltwater, low temperature and very high pressure). So, any seal may undergo degradation and can't be tested before going down again. They lost communication in less than 2 hours. My guess is the window imploded and flooded. The sub likely is at bottom of ocean.

It’s unlikely they are alive….oxygen has run out apparently by now. RIP.

Also funny how the trawler that was sunk in Greece has vanished from the news cycle.

Don't understand all that emotional humdrum around Titanic.

And yes, I've seen the Titanic film. A glorified chick-flick, heh!

Welcome to capitalism.

Don't they use Sonar underwater?

Rich people? Worked hard?

Yeah sure, all those hostile takeovers and sucking the blood of the poor workers must be a tough job!

You don't get to become a billionaire without stepping one someone's tail... to the say the least.

Maybe he got abducted?!

Yeah, should've used Sony's DualSense controller!

Our opinions, we are free to express whatever we want...
Sorry bro..
I came from a not rich but middle class Pakistani background and I finished work long ago. Aerospace engineer by profession but made lots of money in healthcare and sold my business and retired. Spent the lats 10 years travelling and I can say with Allah as my witness never even cheated the tax man. So halal can be early if you want. This Pakistani family is UK based and yes they can earn halal if they want. You should try instead of being negative

Also funny how the trawler that was sunk in Greece has vanished from the news cycle.
And how the fate is a great equalizer. 400 people paid 2 million rupees each and four paid $250,000 each and both groups ended at the bottom of sea.

Spending approx 7.5 crores for a single person, this father and son duo spent 15 crores for a silly trip and ended up being stuck or idk.

Imagine! We Pakistanis are suffering from Raashan and Bijli ke bill issues while these blood sucking billionaires spend 15 crores on an 8 hour trip to see rusted metal deep inside the sea!
bhai jan, engro provides employment to over 3600 pakistanis, and pays a lot in taxes (edit: their 2022 report claims 295 million $ in taxes). their money, their choice. besides, they arent like other saiths, they actually take care of their employees. the compensation, incentives and benefits of engro employees are second only to OMCs, and are even better than a lot of multinationals operating in pakistan. no other saith owned company does this. they pay taxes, and we dont know if they fund/sponsor charity works, that is between them and Allah.

your criticism is unwarranted.

but made lots of money in healthcare and sold my business and retired.
would like to learn more. can you make a separate thread for this purpose? thanks.

Last edited:
It is quite strange before this incident happened 1-1.5 week ago I was recalling a movie about man who was buried alive ....desperately trying to get out of grave with Dying cell phone as his only hope

It was a terrifying movie

Seen plenty of movies in that genre :(

bhai jan, engro provides employment to over 3600 pakistanis, and pays a lot in taxes (edit: their 2022 report claims 295 million $ in taxes). their money, their choice. besides, they arent like other saiths, they actually take care of their employees. the compensation, incentives and benefits of engro employees are second only to OMCs, and are even better than a lot of multinationals operating in pakistan. no other saith owned company does this. they pay taxes, and we dont know if they fund/sponsor charity works, that is between them and Allah.

your criticism is unwarranted.

would like to learn more. can you make a separate thread for this purpose? thanks.
Bro I mess about on PDf. But yiu make the decision to do and look for ways to do it. Evict negativity from your mind.

More like 350 tons per square foot at 12,500 feet depth. There is no realistic way to simulate it on surface (combine saltwater, low temperature and very high pressure). So, any seal may undergo degradation and can't be tested before going down again. They lost communication in less than 2 hours. My guess is the window imploded and flooded. The sub likely is at bottom of ocean.
Yeah, every square mm of the sub has to be able to withstand the pressure for many days.

Yesterday, they detected regular knocking sounds every 30 minutes via sonar devices. It is possible the battery drained and they were alive.

750,000 pounds of pressure per square feet. https://homework.study.com/explanat...ater-pressure-at-the-titanic-give-your-a.html

Spending approx 7.5 crores for a single person, this father and son duo spent 15 crores for a silly trip and ended up being stuck or idk.

Imagine! We Pakistanis are suffering from Raashan and Bijli ke bill issues while these blood sucking billionaires spend 15 crores on an 8 hour trip to see rusted metal deep inside the sea!

Well, you reap what you sow.

The Dawood family are filthy rich and shrewd businessmen. They got a network of fertilizer plants and I believe power plants as well. They’re in this business for a good 3 generations.

So they have the money, earned it in Halal way and full right to spend it any way they like.

No international body had passed this vessel for safety rigour which says it all. Go read the commentary of many navy experts and they’ll tell you it wasn’t fit for purpose. Submarines go through an intense build process and their structures are incredibly durable, in order to withstand the might oceans and seas. The crews are trained for years as well.
I pray they are found.

You have all these people coming out of the woodwork NOW to talk about the shoddy construction and dangerous conditions of this vessel. Why didn't they sound the alarm to warn others?

Oxygen runs out in an hour and a half from now.

Poor guys, what a terrible way to die.

It's crazy how 300 of the bottom class of Pakistanis, Migrants, paid 2 million rupees and ended up at bottom of the sea, just like how the elite class paid £250,000 to end up in the same place.

May Allah bless all of their souls and forgive them

£250K per person is just outlandishly expensive. Imagine what better activities one can do with that sort of money?
As for the vehicle, you will think with that income coming in that the company would have atleast invested in some sort of backup system whereby should all electrical systems fail, an emergency mechanism can be deployed enabling the vehicle to float to the surface.
Anyhow, the passengers took the risk and they are now unfortunately having to pay for it. Hoping they are all found well but it's looking highly unlikely.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom