What's new

Pakistani artillery vs Terror camps in Afghanistan.

The British BL 5.5 Inch Gun

Originaly Soviet then North Korean M46, or the Chinese Type59.
Very good, but still I cant understand why you did bring north Korea in game, our whole Artillery arsenal is not from Korea, or did I MISS SOMETHING ?

Very good, but still I cant understand why you did bring north Korea in game, our whole Artillery arsenal is not from Korea, or did I MISS SOMETHING ?
It's just the country of origin of the gun. Said it as a habit I guess "Korean 130" because there are two types of 130s in our arsenal.

It's just the country of origin of the gun. Said it as a habit I guess "Korean 130" because there are two types of 130s in our arsenal.
I don't understand what you are trying to implement.

Need to set up a PAF and drone rapid response unit to act on intelligence and drop sorties across the border along with this.

A ground invasion is a definite no but SSG and ISI can sneak in under night cover and poison crops and water and f**k them with bio weapons.
:o: what is wrong with u

Lol. These question aren't that difficult.
If you a real gunner than this is the basic thing that you learn, try this.
? x ?= Distance required to correct the fall of shot for line.
So you are a gunner??

This is a rough sketch made by me to try and understand why artillery backed by the intelligence assets is enough to deal with JuAh, TTP, ISIS infrastructure in Afghanistan.

Disclaimer : The sketch only represents pivots. Axis of fire can vary.
Objective : To create a buffer zone, target camps, ammunition dumps, tunnels and hideouts used to wait for a point of entry into Pakistan to launch attacks.

Red = 155mm Howitzer max range estimate.
Blue = A-100 MBRL max range estimate (Not deployed but option is available)
122mm MBRL range would be identical to the Red.

View attachment 379389

lol. It is childish.

Did you just put the guns directly on the border?
It's a decent attempt but must keep a few things in mind.
Guns arcs of fire are shown by a V extending from the C of A, 400 mils either side. Not by a straight line.
Guns aren't deployed on the border.
Guns range and deadzone (area unable to be covered by the fire of any gun) vary due to crest problems in mountanious areas.
Crest and mountainous terrain also decreases effectiveness of arty shells.
Arty does not guarantee casualities it guarantees supression.
Ground cannot be held by arty alone.
Max range on paper is not achieved in ops due to numerous reasons.
Using A100 is an overkill and unecessary.
Border can be easily held by
25 Pdrs, 155mms and the 130 for deeper engagments.
true

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom