What's new

Pakistani and Indian Military exchange fire near Sialkot, Zafarwal Sector 26/10/2023

but dont think for a second your love for india will win you friendship.

Tell that to Pakistan Army. Pakistan Army loves India, while majority of Pakistanis hate it.

“Gallup Pakistan is not related to Gallup Inc. headquartered in Washington D.C. USA. We require that our surveys be credited fully as Gallup Pakistan (not Gallup or Gallup Poll).”

From the website:

Last edited:
This is the consequences of admins letting vermin stay at pdf even after dozens of provocations. I hope Mugen dies like a rat.
why death wishes.? He has the right to protest, argue, etc. His points are valid too. If a gen declares his soldiers that 'enemy' is IA or some Pakistani living in Punjab, Balochistan, FATA etc, the soldier will act against it.

However, I know IA and Indians will be far worse than that and I can quote a verse where a chain of punishment describes that the least of that is Muslims fighting among themselves.

Lastly, I suggested that we should spare some sections/threads and just use political ones for politics. Yes, if we have freedom to express here let's not 'pollute' every thread.

"however, Indian #BSF opened up indiscriminate Small arm fire on own post which was retaliated. "

why is Pakistan military retaliating if Indians fire on own post?
Pakmilitary tweeters must hire @RiazHaq who does a much better job of making up such stuff

Own post means Pakistani post

Use your brain sometimes pajeet

From what I see this is not military exchanging fire, but BSF and Rangers.

BSF has lodged a strong protest with Pakistani Rangers haha

Firing has stopped though it seems, perhaps Jumme ke din ka lihaz?

So dumb and weak minded, those that cannot separate the politics and leadership from the rank and file.

Is it somehow edgy to wish death and pain on innocents?

If you feel so personally "betrayed" go get some counselling or help for a personality disorder.

Pakistan Army and Hindutva are 2 sides of the same coin.

Enough of the fear mongering.
Afghandu, I'd ask the mods to ban you, but considering you'll be deported to internet-less Kandahar in 4 days, I'll let it slide.

Light up the whole LoC and border with Jammu

That won’t be happening. We have 8 shaheed civilians, two of them very elderly and the generals have told troops not to respond to firing on the LOC. Disgusting and they have the nerve to call themselves protectors….
I’m surprised by this but it’s the IB.

That being said I’ll always side with our people. But this military is a shadow of itself and actually hated by the common man. They need to own up to their many wrongs.

India started it because USA told her to engage Pakistan so that we can't help our Palestinian Brother and sisters.

@PanzerKiel

But they don't know this time it might be escalated to armagedon or gazwa e hind,. Inshahallah.
Find something new.
These days no one will buy that in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom