What's new

Pakistani and Indian Military exchange fire near Sialkot, Zafarwal Sector 26/10/2023

I read the whole thread areesh wasn't called MODs any time but you started provoking areesh first

Where did I mention anything about mods? I checked the thread and he’s the one that started mentioning about that first.

And no I wasn’t “provoking”, I criticized his comparison of “youthiyas” being more embarrassing than Pajeets which is pretty false.

Naswarkhor still lying and making a fool out of himself in the process

Stay obsessed paankhor 😂

Where did I mention anything about mods? I checked the thread and he’s the one that started mentioning about that first.

And no I wasn’t “provoking”, I criticized his comparison of “youthiyas” being more embarrassing than Pajeets which is pretty false.

Stay obsessed paankhor 😂

Naswarkhor still lying. Even to other members :lol:

I said you're claiming that he is calling MODs for help and was he talking to you?

Its you to started first

Show me where I said he’s calling mods for help?
Check out the lengths the Khaki Killers are going to accomodate and protect this absconding convict. Who is paying for this plane?

Pakistan Muslim League-N leader and former prime minister Nawaz Sharif will reach Pakistan in a special plane.

Sources disclosed that the flight carrying Nawaz Sharif will have the name "Umeed-e-Pakistan" which can carry approximately 150 passengers.

Dunya News

You tagged admins and nothing happened. No one else on the forum cares enough either lol.

It’s the result of faujeets being corrupt traitors and tattus of Papa Amreeka.
IK the Faujeet
1698531548421.png

1698531605159.png

IK the US tattu

1698531667228.png

Back
Top Bottom