What's new

Pakistani Analyst Thrashes India "We'll Make Independent Khalistan"

Yea bro, isn't it surprising? I don't carry a Vedic card which allows me to go to Mars or inter-galaxy on my Ferrari like you people used to do 6000 YEARS ago as your Hindu nationals try to tell the world!! :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

And that's ALL you could come up with? Where did the Vedic wisdom go? Cup Cake, you didn't show me 1 CENT of logic, just weird statements. How about you at the least Google stuff so you have something to respond with? You'd atleast look like you are 18, cuz right now, your post shows you as 12 years old!

But your post showing you are infant. :rofl:

But your post showing you are infant. :rofl:

What's wrong with him? He is not making any sense.

He says US did not go to war with Mexico, when we point out the fact he denies having said that , when we show the relevant quote he talks about vedic BS and other non sense stuff.

Sure you'll go in circles and circles for years but won't let go of your fake Indians pride.

1) Pakistan is a defensive force. Outside of 65 and Kargil, they didn't start the other wars.In fact India was supporting separatists in Eastern Pakistan like India is supporting terrorism in Karachi and Baluchistan through Afghanistan and Iran into Pakistan TODAY. Same tactics, but won't result in anything.

2) You'll always be Pakistan focus. No matter who you act like or show "Wana Be" America. Simple is that. You can't ignore Pakistan and 80% of your military,and everything focuses on Pakistan. The rest is just a show to the world to see more ships and all, to scare little birds and countries like Nepal, Sri Lanka and all.

3) I know MORE US history than you can Imagine. I also know A LOT of India history where you current Hindu extremists and murderers are starting a new propaganda of Vedic times, where your scooters would fly inter-galaxy to mars in ten minutes running on water. A cigar after smoking, would get rebuilt like the movie Terminator's robots and the Fish walked alongside with humans and participated in construction activities earning pay checks which would be cash-able inside the Ocean. The GREAT Hindu vedic times!!!

Now if you want the topic to be American History, do so and I'd love to teach you a lot. You are googling stuff. I have stuff in my head about my county's history from Columbus till Today!!! Off topic stuff won't help you solidify your crappy logic from above posts!!!

@Horus @WebMaster @Oscar : why do people like this gentleman have the titles of "Think Tank Analysts"? If you read the waste of so many posts above, I am surprised to see the level of intellect (or lack thereof). So why handout titles like Think Tank Analysts? I think I expect wisdom from think tanks.....far from what I get from this gentlemen.
Dude , you are a joke.

You seriously American with American passport? :rofl:
He is an American who knows all of American history but claims US never went to war with mexico....

False flag alert.

What's wrong with him? He is not making any sense.

He says US did not go to war with Mexico, when we point out the fact he denies having said that , when we show the relevant quote he talks about vedic BS and other non sense stuff.
He is pretending to be American, firstly NO American, again "NO" american hold such a views against India.

Secondly, no American give a shit about internal politics of India. This doesn't care to them.

Did you give a shit so much about internal politics of Venezuela or Mexico or even of USA? His use of word "Vedic science" proved my assertions beyond any doubts.

You Sponsor Terror in Balouchistan, We'll Make Independent Khalistan - Pakistani Analyst Thrashes India on Indian Channel

@Etilla @SpArK @Srinivas @desert warrior @DRAY @pumkinduke @wolfpack @pursuit of happiness @danish_vij @rubyjackass @Star Wars @Ammyy @bloo @Marxist @karan.1970 @Not Sure @Arav_Rana @Avik274 @SamantK @Major Shaitan Singh @Omega007 @farhan_9909 @haviZsultan @Sidak @ranjeet @Yogijaat @ravi Nair @WAR-rior @halupridol @he-man @Indrani @Mike_Brando @SarthakGanguly @sreekumar @OrionHunter @lightoftruth @Water Car Engineer @indiatester @Ind4Ever @13 komaun @anant_s @itachiii @SwAggeR @Brahmos_2 @Blue_Eyes @bhangi bava @SAMEET @naveen mishra @Bagha @utraash @Chanakya's_Chant @Krate M @gslv mk3 @r1_vns @blood @noksss @kurup @PARIKRAMA @thesolar65 @Rohit Patel @wolfschanzze @levina @vostok @rahi2357
@Horus @waz @Pakistan Shaheen @karakoram @syedali73 @Mosamania @rockstar08 @Zarvan @haviZsultan @gullu butt @JUBA @Gufi @Muhammad Omar @graphican @Gazi @Donatello @Hyperion @Pak_Sher @Gunsnroses @Pakistan First @Pakistani blazzers @Orakzai @KURUMAYA
@Pakistan Shaheen @karakoram @syedali73 @Mosamania @rockstar08 @Zarvan @haviZsultan @gullu butt @JUBA @Gufi @Muhammad Omar @graphican @Gazi @Donatello @Hyperion @Pak_Sher @Gunsnroses @Pakistan First @Pakistani blazzers @Orakzai @KURUMAYA @RescueRanger @Menace2Society @Paksanity @OTTOMAN @A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @batmannow @Bilal. @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @Leader @Luftwaffe @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pak123 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur @syedali73 @Tameem @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan @waleed3601 @AdeelFaheem @Rajput_Pakistani @Men in Green @IceCold @LoveIcon @razahassan1997 @Dil Pakistan @asq @junaid hamza @Pukhtoon @jamahir @Strigon @Rafi @Ulla @HughSlaman @420canada @sathya @slapshot @raza_888 @hacsan @SBD-3 @cb4 @AsianUnion @Aether @Proudpakistaniguy @Waffen SS @FaujHistorian @Fracker @Ranches @ghoul @Jf Thunder @GreenFalcon @genmirajborgza786 @orangzaib @Pakistani Exile @KURUMAYA @Irfan Baloch @ali_raza @Syed.Ali.Haider @dexter @Patriots @muslim_pakistani @W.11 @Meengla @zaid butt @ajpirzada @Shoaib Rathore @OrionHunter @CHARGER @Major Sam @yesboss @TheNoob @Bratva @ghazaliy2k @Viny @StormShadow @suresh1773 @SOHEIL @venu309 @danish_vij @Force-India @faisal6309 @S.U.R.B. @vsdave2302 @jarves @WAJsal @pursuit of happiness @Winchester @janon @pak-marine @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Norwegian , @syedali73 , @razahassan1997 , @Leader , @DESERT FIGHTER , @Horus @Jazzbot @Norwegian @pkuser2k12 @Fahad Khan 2 @Spring Onion @chauvunist @Pukhtoon @Jzaib @Horus
Lol wonder what people of Pakistan and Bangladesh think about this fabulous show

You Sponsor Terror in Balouchistan, We'll Make Independent Khalistan - Pakistani Analyst Thrashes India on Indian Channel

Well, let me analyze the idea in a constructive manner! :)

1. This is Punjab of Pakistan, about to become Khalistan! :)
1280px-Punjab_in_Pakistan.svg.png

2. Inspired by Khalistan, Pakistan's Baluchistan will become independent Baluchistan! :)
1280px-Balochistan_in_Pakistan.svg.png

3. After that, there will be

North Pakistan

(Sorry, North Pakistan's map will be severely disputed with Afghanistan, India, China, all claiming parts of it, so no map here) :(

4. And

South Pakistan :)
1280px-Sindh_in_Pakistan.svg.png

Now it's for the Pakistanis to decide whether they want to go ahead with the idea....or not !!!
:P

The plight of minorities in India is worse! Pakistan will make sure the Sikhs, Bodos, Bhaiyyas, Kashmiris, Tamils, get their rights! Independence!

you forgot telugus, kannadigas, malyalees, oriyas, maratis, bojpuris, rajastani, haryanvi, assamese, manipuri, megalaya, nagas... everyone wants to have Independence from India..

Koi analyst ko bataye ki phele independent Pakistan to bana le...

Technology dependent on China..
Aids dependent on US...
Oil dependent on Middle east ...

As if India is independent of all of the above. The largest recipient of American aid in the last 60 years, begging China and other advanced countries of the world for technology and importing most of her oil from Middle East...

Pot calling Kettle... You Indians are really hilarious , :lol:

As if India is independent of all of the above. The largest recipient of American aid in the last 60 years, begging China and other advanced countries of the world for technology and importing most of her oil from Middle East...

Pot calling Kettle... You Indians are really hilarious , :lol:

1) Unlike pak we don't take aid.. the so called that you are speaking of goes to NGO's.. ford foundation is one such example.. unlike India pak govt and army takes both military and civilian aid from USA..

2) china ? what did you smoke lately ? :lol:

1) Unlike pak we don't take aid.. the so called that you are speaking of goes to NGO's.. ford foundation is one such example.. unlike India pak govt and army takes both military and civilian aid from USA..

2) china ? what did you smoke lately ? :lol:

Read your own news once in a while kiddo, instead of being obsessed with Pakistan and keeping your head buried in sand.

It is not going to make you any clever.

70% of land area for khalistan come in Pakistan why not they liberate it first ???

Read your own news once in a while kiddo, instead of being obsessed with Pakistan and keeping your head buried in sand.

It is not going to make you any clever.

why don't you refute me with such a NEWS

why don't you refute me with such a NEWS
I have no time to search for you . Google is your friend.

Search for who was the top US aid recipient in the last 60 years (and we have not even touched UK etc).

Then also search who is Indians are asking to build their railways etc, to improve the following.

s4.reutersmedia.jpeg

Then also search for which of the top technology Chinese firms are going to "help" Indian start-ups (Xiamoi, Huawei...).

India is a third world developing country just like us. Although thinking anything other than that could massage your ego, but it is not going to change the facts on the ground.

Back
Top Bottom