What's new

Pakistani American Anila Ali addresses Zionist rally in USA

The price of progress in US politics. Thirty pieces of silver.

Whatever her geo-political stance I don't think she deserves the kinda hate she got for her statements especially
Muhh you are not a Pakistani anymore, the hell is wrong with people; she is from our land; she shares the same blood as us
So who are you to tell her you are not from us anymore just because you have a different stance to most Pakistanis

if she is pro Zionist, so what??

Whatever her geo-political stance I don't think she deserves the kinda hate she got for her statements especially
Muhh you are not a Pakistani anymore, the hell is wrong with people; she is from our land; she shares the same blood as us
So who are you to tell her you are not from us anymore just because you have a different stance to most Pakistanis

Broski, I want to be buried in the country I was born which is pakistan, she wants to be buried on “mt zion “ as per herself, today she is spewing venom against Palestinians tomorrow she will spew venom against pakistan to support Israel. Sorry but she ain’t Pakistani anymore.

So who are you to tell her you are not from us anymore just because you have a different stance to most Pakistan

So, she is another slave submitting to Israel. But, Israelis barely know Pakistan, and don't care to know about unimportant people.

So, she is another slave submitting to Israel.
than let her be
as an individual she has a choice - which doesnt represent us or our country but still its her choice at the end of the day
whatever her choice is, it doesnt mean we should start hating on her, calling her names or saying she is not one of us
But, Israelis barely know Pakistan, and don't care to know about unimportant people.
and how's that relevant here? How does this information adds to anything?
we wouldn't have cared for them either if it wasn't for israel-Palestine conflict, Jerusalem
they would have been like every other random middle eastern country

Last edited:
Pakistan disowns her
I agree with you. We have no need for people who support oppressors like the Zionists.

Personally however I do not see the Palestinian-Israeli conflict as a Pakistani's problem.

Arab Muslims need to support Pakistan's stance on the Kashmir dispute.

than let her be
as an individual she has a choice - which doesnt represent us or our country but still its her choice at the end of the day
whatever her choice is, it doesnt mean we should start hating on her or saying she is not one of us

and how's that relevant here? How does this information adds to anything?
Do you see Israelis being loyal to Pakistan?

Screenshot_2023-11-16-09-57-33-91_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~2.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom