What's new

Pakistani Police Cracks Down On Pro-Palestinian Rally in Islamabad

*سعد رضوی اور فضل الرحمان کا پتہ کرو؟*
🙄

*بندے دونوں ہی جذباتی ہیں، کہیں اکیلے ہی فلسطین جہاد کے لیئے نہ نکل پڑے ہوں
🤔
🤣
🤣

These Pakistani generals are going to recognise Israel. No doubt about it.

Expect the Nuclear program to also reverse gear I don't even think we have the nuclear codes of weapons anymore

Likely the Generals who were impartial have already been replaced and access to codes likely is in hand of foreigners

I am saying it for past so may months that your elites & establishment have misleading the common peoples. But many Forum members made fun of me.

Economy is important at present time, look at Middle East countries they are silent because they know standing with Palestine will not help them financially but with good relation with Israel will allow then to prosper economically.

That is a bit too much don't you think? Establishment will be facing the true public ire, if that ever happens.

Its their trump card, and they will never lose it.

I think still you guys have time to recover, if your leaders take proper decisions and guide your nation to recovery, otherwise every thing is at stake.

By the way most of the Missiles Pakistan have will also be obsolete with advancement in Laser
The so called protection which came after 1999 Nuclear tests will fade

Sitting on sidelines is not good for Pakistan

Rockets are first fired by Tippu against British and recently Hamas fired it against Israel, so, lethal weapons are never obsolete just need to take care of it.

*سعد رضوی اور فضل الرحمان کا پتہ کرو؟*
🙄

*بندے دونوں ہی جذباتی ہیں، کہیں اکیلے ہی فلسطین جہاد کے لیئے نہ نکل پڑے ہوں
🤔
🤣
🤣

Yeah, both are puppets of Army.
So both did not say anything against Israel ..... just like their khaki gods.

Last edited:
And you need to be fcukd by Netanyahu your leader

This idiot is a fake Pakistani, he is trying to drag everything related to PTI when it's actually about protesting in solidarity with Palestinian people.

Back
Top Bottom