What's new

Pakistani Agent of Fear Sends Chill Down Defence Ministry Spine

Punishment should be given to all family members because somehow they would know what their mukhiya is doing.
Uski bibi aur ladki ko bazar me dal do aur ladke ko drug addict bana do.
lol talibani ishtyle :p

Just shows Indians are so easy to buy. LOL. Desh Bhakti to sirf filmo may hi hoti hain.

:woot:

he gave us secrete info now he got arrested sir to banta hai :mad:
he helped you and you guys paid him
but calling him sir.............jo aadmi apna desh bech sakta hai woh kisi ka nahi ho sakta
usko sir bologe toh sir shabd badnaam ho jayega :angry:

Just shows Indians are so easy to buy. LOL. Desh Bhakti to sirf filmo may hi hoti hain.

:woot:
the thing is tum logon ke paisa nahi hai kharidne ke liye
aur jiss aadmi ne paisa diya hoga agent ko kharidne ke liye,usse most probably humne pehle se kharid liya hoga :partay:

lol, whats new here?

ISI owns india and indians know it too.

Former commanders of ISI have made statements that sometimes, they would have 'top-secret' indian file on their tables even before the ink had dried up! (Metaphorical use to signal how effective ISI's network is in entire india)...

ISI is undoubtedly the most powerful spy agency of entire South and South East Asian region. (CIA isn't included since its American)..
And yet they fail to stop bombs going off ever where in Pakistan , they failed to stop militancy . ..... Yeah!!!!! they are in a league of their own. :)

And yet they fail to stop bombs going off ever where in Pakistan , they failed to stop militancy . ..... Yeah!!!!! they are in a league of their own. :)

This is just hallucination and self consolation to run away from the wretched reality of utter impotence and helplessness in the real world.

The same kind of 1 Muslim Pakistani = 10 Indian Hindu that has led to their downfall.

Last edited:
Lol...I don't care even if the Indian embassies abroad is a 1bhk house with complete building just waiting to fall apart.

what matters is that there are always intel agents in the COVER of DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY working there & this isn't a case for India alone.

We have to understand the fact, while CIA moles, working in PMO, Army , even inside RAW is a possibility. We might have spies in USA, but having them working inside Defence, CIA, external affairs is a far fetched dream. I really doubt it.
Only MOSSAD have mastered that capability.

Salute to you Sir Inderpal Singh Kushwaha. You are indeed an inspiration for many more Indians to come. Pakistan Zindabad.

I am jobless. When will ISI contact me :D

Over the years I have noticed this strange trait amongst Pakistanis that they are more than happy to bestow knighthood on any Tom,Dick and Harry without the knowledge of the Buckingham Palace and confer them the title of "Sir"!!!:woot::woot::woot:

lol, whats new here?

Former commanders of ISI have made statements that sometimes, they would have 'top-secret' indian file on their tables even before the ink had dried up! (Metaphorical use to signal how effective ISI's network is in entire india)...

ISI is undoubtedly the most powerful spy agency of entire South and South East Asian region. (CIA isn't included since its American)..

But the most powerful spy agency is unable to recover their country from its present state.:P.... how funny:lol:. isn't it.??:D:D

lol, whats new here?

And are you aware that RAW owns Pakistan and Pakistanis know it too!

Former RAW honchos have made statements that sometimes they would have 'top-secret' Pakistani files on their tables even before the ink had dried up! (Metaphorical use to signal how effective RAW's network is in entire Pakistan).

RAW is undoubtedly the most powerful spy agency of entire South and South East Asian region. (CIA isn't included since its American).

Nuff said. Next....

That's the name of the game. Why be so surprised?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom