What's new

Pakistani Agent of Fear Sends Chill Down Defence Ministry Spine

Funding of CIA is too much.Their NSA alone get 52 billion$ .No other country can compete with their funding.So GoI present strategy is to keep maximum away from CIA.
I know :)
Thats exactly what i was trying to explain @arp2041 but without bringing the dollars in picture.:-)

It goes both ways man , RAW does it too, so why not be a good boy and return him to us :D

Foreigners doing it in India is one thing, they are doing their duty. But an Indian spying against India is unforgivable, that too a military personnel, we need to make an example out of people like him.

He should be given due punishment prescribed by law.

Foreigners doing it in India is one thing, they are doing their duty. But an Indian spying against India is unforgivable, that too a military personnel, we need to make an example out of people like him.
Where do you think foreign spies obtain information from?

Where do you think foreign spies obtain information from?

Through moles inside the system who know what they are doing.

Through collection & compilation of information from outspoken individuals who are clueless about the motive of the spy.

Through use of technology like hacking, bug, interception of voice and data, satelite imagery, etc.

hahaha......
this is what happen when you have corrupt persons at top....
jab top order hi fail hai to lower order se kitna expect kare......

I know :)
Thats exactly what i was trying to explain @arp2041 but without bringing the dollars in picture.:-)

I saw a documentary in BBC about the capture of OBL.In that documentary they report that after some initial setback they become suspicious toward ISI and CIA filled the undercover agents within ISI.Hundreds of undercover agents.So they get exact location of OBL

lol, whats new here?

ISI owns india and indians know it too.

Former commanders of ISI have made statements that sometimes, they would have 'top-secret' indian file on their tables even before the ink had dried up! (Metaphorical use to signal how effective ISI's network is in entire india)...

ISI is undoubtedly the most powerful spy agency of entire South and South East Asian region. (CIA isn't included since its American)..

The fact that you are frantically trying to spell India without capital letters, simply shows that many things are going wrong in your head.

I saw a documentary in BBC about the capture of OBL.In that documentary they report that after some initial setback they become suspicious toward ISI and CIA filled the undercover agents within ISI.Hundreds of undercover agents.So they get exact location of OBL
Oh yes without such an "inside" help CIA could not have employed a doctor...and that doctor indeed had a key role in tracking down OBL.And ISI had no clue about it.
The truth is Washington has consciously supported Osama bin Laden while at same time placing him on the FBI's "most wanted list" as the World's foremost terrorist.

Oh yes without such an "inside" help CIA could not have employed a doctor...and that doctor indeed had a key role in tracking down OBL.And ISI had no clue about it.
The truth is Washington has consciously supported Osama bin Laden while at same time placing him on the FBI's "most wanted list" as the World's foremost terrorist.

In fact CIA is more dangerous than ISI. Dangerous to all countries

Punishment should be given to all family members because somehow they would know what their mukhiya is doing.
Uski bibi aur ladki ko bazar me dal do aur ladke ko drug addict bana do.

No body becomes traitor just for the sake of it. A spy/traitor has some compulsions. First Money (that's the only reason) for both Indians, Pakistanis, or any other poor nations Army staff. Need is the necessity of all evils. Gone are the days when Patriotism runs through our blood. The Soldiers(from soldiers to Officers), when they see around themselves they come across daily corruption in Civil life. They see that the Civilian Govt. officer who lives as their neighbor with the same salary is able to live life with opulence. So some soldier's mind drift in spite of being told/brainwashed about the values of patriotism. So Whichever Spy agency will shell out more will become successful. "Kanjoos Spy agency" will only whine!!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom