What's new

Pakistan Zindabad' Slogans Raised At AIMIM Rally In Lucknow

Where are you from and what's the sentiment of Muslims in your area?

I have 3 Indian Christians and 2 Muslims in my office. They all seem scared and not sure what they're gonna do anymore. Though they don't talk much yet but its apparent from their faces and the few words when they do speak up a bit.

I think every one knows where its headed and there is no going back anymore.

Those Muslims or other Minorities in India who are yet to realize are living the last few weeks or months of a false sense of peace ...

That party has a spineless bootlicker as leader so they won't do anything real just trying to showoff.

50 meter duur se goli paregi.. Exercise is good, but in current circumstances, they need to repent for not raising voice for their Kashmiri and Gujrati Muslims, and then learn how to make IED at homes..

Jab baat izzat pe aajaey tou hamla aawaron ko urana behtar hai, chahay iss main apni jaan hi kyun na chali jaey!
IED's, crossbows, petrol bombs. Ladies in the homes must learn not to scream but heat up cooking oil. Acid and get knives and be ready to kill or be raped and killed

IED's, crossbows, petrol bombs. Ladies in the homes must learn not to scream but heat up cooking oil. Acid and get knives and be ready to kill or be raped and killed
Acid is a good idea... Sanghis kisi ko munh dikhanay ke qabil hi nahi rahaingay..

You have busted Sanghi propaganda..

The audio can't be replaced by Muslims so that Sanghis get a chance to kill them.. it is your brethren in faith who have done this to get the reason they aren't getting it..

See how fvcked up your country is.. Despite many calling this video fake, police has registered a FIR.. Lol at your investigation authorities.. Looks like your brethren have succeeded in their mission and our agent Tareek Fateh fueled the fire.. If you really believe that the video was being spread by agent Tareek Fateh, send him back to Pakistan in the next flight.. we will give him a warm welcome Wallahi..

I find it funny how they're calling these people Mullah when Mullahs in India and in past have always been against Pakistan.

These are normal people.

I find it funny how they're calling these people Mullah when Mullahs in India and in past have always been against Pakistan.

These are normal people.
I deleted my comment in a minute and you picked it up.. lolll :lol::lol:

Yeah, JUI Hind (followed by Maulana Fazlur Rahman ke abba/ dada on our side) together with many others opposed the creation of Pakistan.. but Indian Muslims didn't follow them and gave more than 90% Muslim seats to All India Muslim League.

Sad that it turned out worst for them..

50 meter duur se goli paregi.. Exercise is good, but in current circumstances, they need to repent for not raising voice for their Kashmiri and Gujrati Muslims, and then learn how to make IED at homes..

Jab baat izzat pe aajaey tou hamla aawaron ko urana behtar hai, chahay iss main apni jaan hi kyun na chali jaey!
:lol::lol::lol:

I don't think Indian Muslims have reached that stage as of now.. Sometimes sanghis put audio from a different source (say Kashmir) to justify the communal riots.

But it will rile up the Hindu's even more, and more atrocities will be befall on the Indian Muslims .

But it will rile up the Hindu's even more, and more atrocities will be befall on the Indian Muslims .
This is exactly what sanghis want. They need a reason to kill Muslims in India.. not just India, anywhere in the world.

I work with them, I know how much they hate us Muslims. They don't distinguish between a Pakistani or Indian or a Bangladeshi, or an Arab. The moment they get a chance, they stab a Muslim. They are very good at licking balls as well, that's why Arabs are liking them, otherwise if they ever get equal rights in Arab states, they will make Arab's life hell here too.

Jews are much better I am telling you. You will never hear that a Jew is taking babies out of pregnant women of other faiths. They will simply kill them. These Indian sanghi Hindus are subhuman creatures. The level of their cruelty is unmatched.

This is exactly what sanghis want. They need a reason to kill Muslims in India.. not just India, anywhere in the world.

Let them try in Pakistan, as our Chief Sahab said, we we will do Surgical Strike India will remember for Generations to come .

I work with them, I know how much they hate us Muslims. They don't distinguish between a Pakistani or Indian or a Bangladeshi, or an Arab. The moment they get a chance, they stab a Muslim. They are very good at licking balls as well, that's why Arabs are liking them, otherwise if they ever get equal rights in Arab states, they will make Arab's life hell here too.

Trust me bro, you don't have convince me of their hatred , met a nice Indian Christian from Kerela in UAE back in 2011 , love that guy he was very friendly, I even talked to his kids once while i was there . I must say these Kerlen Christians may surprise you .

Jews are much better I am telling you. You will never hear that a Jew is taking babies out of pregnant women of other faiths. They will simply kill them. These Indian sanghi Hindus are subhuman creatures. The level of their cruelty is unmatched.

Yaaaar Jews are not bad, Zionist are .. Jews are closest to Muslims compared to Christianity, they lived under Islam for centuries , this hatred started by Zionist , American and even many of Israeli Jews don't agree with their own govt and how they treat the Palestinians .

Back
Top Bottom