What's new

Pakistan writing to UN is well known tactic, will not work, says India

This conspiracy theory is wrong - Pakistan has absolutely zero to gain from this. Right now Pakistan is having internal political problems, the Prime Minister's credibility isn't good, the Army is fighting in Waziristan and there are massive protests within the country. The last thing Pakistan wants right now is this kind of international attention.

No, Nawaz Sharif is not doing it to distract the people. If that was the case, he would have atleast made a speech about it. Instead, it's giving his opponents more coverage (they're making statements against India plus criticising him for not handling the issue properly, more coverage and bad for Nawaz).
No, the Army isn't doing it for any evil plot - right now they have nothing to gain from internationalising the issue, or from fighting India.

So If Pakistan isn't getting anything, who is? It's simple, it's Modi. He has the most to gain from this. Right now India is in a favourable position internationally, especially with Modi's recent speech in the UN and all. Now all he needs to show is that he's ready to fight Pakistan and is strong enough to make them back off. Some might argue he's trying to recover from the humiliation by China, that is not what I believe but it is still a possibility.
His strategy isn't bad, it might even succeed.
This is the truth in a nutshell.

You are forgetting the timeline of the evets. Ceasefire was first broken the by the PA leading to civillian casualities.

You are forgetting the timeline of the evets. Ceasefire was first broken the by the PA leading to civillian casualities.
And India immediately retaliated.. right, who's saying that, India? Pakistani media said India broke the ceasefire, plus they showed a bunch of damaged houses on the Pakistani side, while the Indians were saying Pakistan broke it and were showing damage on the Indian side.Both sides blaming each other. Who is right here, we don't know. We weren't there (well, I wasn't there)

And India immediately retaliated.. right, who's saying that, India? Pakistani media said India broke the ceasefire, plus they showed a bunch of damaged houses on the Pakistani side, while the Indians were saying Pakistan broke it and were showing damage on the Indian side.Both sides blaming each other. Who is right here, we don't know. We weren't there (well, I wasn't there)

Jammu and Kashmir Timeline - Year: 2014

South Asia Terrorism Portal. Read the October events. I dont think this portal has any reason to be biased. You are free to post Pakistani version

Bull.

Indian Border Force targets civilians and this isn't something new. Here's how Human Rights Watch describes BSF:

(2013) 'Trigger Happy': Excessive Use of Force by Indian Troops at the Bangladesh Border (goo.gl/iGixb0)
(2012) India: Abuses by Border Force Increasing (goo.gl/uYhzm)
(2011) India/Bangladesh: Indiscriminate Killings, Abuse by Border Officers (goo.gl/ZU5nmW)
(2010) India: New Killings, Torture at Bangladeshi Border (goo.gl/ZU5nmW)

And don't forget to watch this video of BSF sexually torturing a civilian after forcing him to remove his clothes:

Indian BSF Soldiers Torture Bangladeshi Civilian: goo.gl/ZdsYqJ / youtu.be/mGvsIECMs-s

Surprisingly, it wasn't the indian media that made me aware of the xenophobic nature of pakistan...It was the two years that I spent on pdf...reading the comments. Reading the articles and analysis on pakistan. Reading about how your text books alter young minds and how your religious leaders and their schools create brainwashed suicide bombers and jihadis. Of why Pakistan is so attractive to islamist loonies and how most of its population is being led up the green path.

Indians are the most racists people on the planet. You discriminate based on case / color / race / gender / food / housing etc.

Here's an awesome commentary by Riaz Haq on racism in India: goo.gl/AT8TRb

Here's the world values survey that found Indians to be the most racist bunch:
5e20f5f641428960339e372775de44de.jpg

Last edited:
Bull.

Indian Border Force targets civilians and this isn't something new. Here's how Human Rights Watch describes BSF:

(2013) 'Trigger Happy': Excessive Use of Force by Indian Troops at the Bangladesh Border (goo.gl/iGixb0)
(2012) India: Abuses by Border Force Increasing (goo.gl/uYhzm)
(2011) India/Bangladesh: Indiscriminate Killings, Abuse by Border Officers (goo.gl/ZU5nmW)
(2010) India: New Killings, Torture at Bangladeshi Border (goo.gl/ZU5nmW)

And don't forget to watch this video of BSF sexually torturing a civilian after forcing him to remove his clothes:

Indian BSF Soldiers Torture Bangladeshi Civilian: goo.gl/ZdsYqJ / youtu.be/mGvsIECMs-s

Indians are the most racists people on the planet. You discriminate based on case / color / race / gender / food / housing etc.

Here's an awesome commentary by Riaz Haq on racism in India: goo.gl/AT8TRb

Here's the world values survey that found Indians to be the most racist bunch:
View attachment 133497

The BSF you are talking about patrols the BD border. There are BD immigrants sneaking in all the time.

The BSF you are talking about patrols the BD border. There are BD immigrants sneaking in all the time.

...And the best way to get rid of them is to go "Pow! Pow! Pow!" All we need is a bomb flying over the heads of the soldiers going "WHOOOSH!" and then blasting hundreds of immigrants into pieces "KABOOM!"
IT'S JUST LIKE CALL OF DUTY!
Shows how trigger-happy Indians are. No doubt they were firing while Pakistanis were celebrating Eid.

There is no doubt at all that this recent escalation on the LOC has been started by India.
In addition to the well-known fact that Modi made promises of a more muscular foreign policy, which makes it likely he would flex his muscles by increased firing on the border, consider the timing of this recent escalation.
Why on earth would the Pakistan Army start escalating all this firing right after some of its most experienced and battle-hardened generals retired in early October? If the Pakistan Army wanted to escalate the military situation in this fashion, and take the risk of war breaking out, it would make more sense for them to do so while they still had access to these battle-proven generals i.e. before their retirement.
The fact that the escalation started right after the retirement of these experienced, skilled, and battle-tested generals clearly gives away the cause of this escalation: India started it, (most likely by the well-worn tactic of a false flag operation which left IEDs near the border, these IEDs being mentioned by the Indian media).
India started it, and waited till the Pakistan Army tigers were safely retired and out of the way before they flexed their muscles.

unfortunately, the irritation to india is costing you your health.
Really?
If true, then we expect the loss of health to be rewarded in the Next Life.
This life is a test and struggle. And *our* test happens to be India. :-)

Last edited:
No, I am not lying about living in Pakistan or being a Pakistani. Makes me wonder whether all the stuff you're talking about is even Pakistan (or, as usual, it is just a very small portion of bad apples).

I've heard about that book but haven't read it yet. From what I know, it was written in the 90s about school books from before the 90s. So I don't think I read the same textbooks you're talking about. That also means that they have changed, gotten revised and better.

Every country on earth will have numerous and gargantuan effs up. That's just human nature- making huge *** mistakes.

The Ahmadiyya people is a different topic entirely - too off topic, so I won't get into it. Read my post again, I said:

The brackets are important. Real, better scholars are rare. Unfortunately it is true that Pakistan is full of religious "leader" pricks who preach hatred and distort everything they can for their political gains. That fault I admit, It is very shameful for us Pakistanis when we see our "leaders" talk like that.

I've been to plenty of Madrassas, to learn Quran and to donate Zakat. All they do is teach the Quran or give lectures about aspects and concepts of Islam. There are very, very few madrassas that actually teach anything wrong or extremist.

I've travelled out of my 'city' many times - no Jihadis. Nothing more than Security Guards wearing shalwar kameez and armed with guns, that's pretty normal around there. There was a famous training camp nearby (In Muridke, I'm sure you've heard of it) While it sounds like some evil boot camp for terrorists, in reality it's either just rumours, a decoy or its the quietest terrorist training camp in the world.
As for ending up in one, what makes you so sure, have you been to one? o_O

One needs to scrape under the surface, dig a bit deeper to uncover the truth. You might get shot or kidnapped for that so i wouldnt recommend it. Leave the investigative journalism to the real ones. I would suggest rather you read up on it and draw your conclusions.

Either what you deny is out of ignorance or are being dishonest about it. Such madrassahs are in the heart of western cities forget pakistan. There was a article here which highlighted 800 or so madrassahs in pakistan that is deemed to cater to jihadi tanzeems and which are out of your govts preview. All or most taliban leaders have come out of a particular madrassah - i forget the name of that - ask Irfan Baloch.

You are also being naive about the Jihadi elements. Read up on the articles and repor ts on its spread. There was an article here a few months back about how jihadis have surrounded Karachi - with illustrative maps showing their locations and numbers.

The present concern is radicalization of your armed forces...not to forget, the concern of global jihad aka daish coming tout pakistan.

Last edited:
India does not have a single internal issue that a hot LoC will help taking its attention off from. Modi popularity is woref over - he doesn't need pakistan nor Kashmir to get focus. Neither does he have the time to play your silly games.

I agree.

Pakistanis sign a peace treaty a la Simla Agreement, one that establishes, that Kashmir is a "bilateral issue", despite that shooting letters to UN?

Is this the same UNO (now a darling partner of Pakistanis) that was condemned (right here on PDF) for not doing anything to stop drone attacks on Pakistan?

Fall down in Pakistan and say sorry..
Fall down in France and say I was doing circus?
Why such difference by Pakistanis?
Lol

Back
Top Bottom