What's new

Pakistan would buy Chinese HD-1 supersonic missile

Chinese Pakistani weapons are always better than Indian weapon. FOr example Al Khaleed is better than Arjun, JF 17 is better than Tejas, Ghori is better than Agni, F 16 is better than Ku 30 MKI etc etc. So as per this tradition chinese- Pakistani missile mut be better than Brahmos. Good luck to both the countries in the i rdeh

Repainted Yakont is not Indian missile.

I think you have a great insight in paint job. Obviously because you have a great experience in the same.
CXpWI4cUkAExA9r.jpg

No you can purchase more weapon but thing is machines don't make any difference it was the man behind the machine who made the difference.

Baniya simply can't fight....proven truth.
You are right. We have seen the difference in the man behind machine 4 times in 7 decade.

You are right. We have seen the difference in the man behind machine 4 times in 7 decade.
Lols 35% Kashmir with Pakistan and 10% with China and Chupa pawa claimed that Kashmir belongs to you, come on son and take it back agar G mien dum hai tu...

Whatever that gives you a good night's sleep. :enjoy:

Not bothered mate, just correction for the record.

I think you have a great insight in paint job. Obviously because you have a great experience in the same.

I am not a painter, but for the reader reference, who might not know the history of "Indian" Brahmos, its essential to set the record straight.

Lo bhai, ab Mod mujhe poochte hai ki gaali kyo deta hai.
Tell me oh mighty Keyboard Warrior from the land of interner trolling :
1) Which country got split in half ?
2) Which county allowed its citizens to be daily killed by foreign strikes?

Kyo bhai Kyo, kahe muh kholte ho yaar jab fatni hi hai tumhari.
@waz (Bro check red parts)
Those killed by strikes mostly foreign fighters or Afghans and that strikes also happened because Gen Musharraf allowed US, see after new Govt there are no more strikes.

No you can purchase more weapon but thing is machines don't make any difference it was the man behind the machine who made the difference.

Baniya simply can't fight....proven truth
@waz (Bro check red parts)
Those killed by strikes mostly foreign fighters or Afghans and that strikes also happened because Gen Musharraf allowed US, see after new Govt there are no more strikes.
@waz [Check the bolded part] Using a racial slur, assigning racial profiling and you my friend are offended? The thing about trolls is they can't see irony? Ironic, isn't it?

Also, i remember so many resolutions passed by your own parliaments comdemming those strikes saying they are taking life of innocent pakistani , oh, they were joke were they?

So Baniya is an abuse for you ?

No, Saying Baniya can't fight is profiling a lot of people.It's similar to saying Jews like money.Are you so ignorant of social norms or civil norms that this basic thing is diffucult for you to comprehend?

Leave the personal attacks please.

Leave the personal attacks please.
He is trolling and used bad words for me and Baniya is not social slur or racial attack, it is / was an title for money lenders.

Repainted Yakont is not Indian missile.

At this point, Brahmos might as well be Indian.

Excluding the ramjet engine and seeker, majority of the subsystems in Brahmos is indeed Indian.

However in recent times we have successfully developed and tested our own solid fueled booster as well as the X-band SAR seeker which will replace the Russian ones.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-for-brahmos-missile/articleshow/61774751.cms
Seeker-Data-Patterns.jpg

http://www.delhidefencereview.com/2...ous-radio-frequency-seeker/amp/?source=images

We already make 65% of the Brahmos in India which is slated to go upto 75% in the next year and eventually 85%.
https://www.thehindubusinessline.co...ocalisation-in-six-months/article23793579.ece

And even though I doubt the pact with Russia allows us to make the liquid fuelled ramjet engine of the Brahmos, we are making our own ramjet engine regardless, for a separate ramjet missile that is.
download (33).jpeg

Last edited:
I really hope to see this new missile in Pakistani colours. I hope hundreds are bought.

Back
Top Bottom