What's new

Pakistan would become among top ten economies at its 100th anniversary: Ahsan Iqbal

An Afghani calling others "beghairat". His pedophile kind watches little kids dressed in drag dance, and yet he has the nerve to call others beghairat lol. No wonder peshawar tops the list of gay **** searches on google trends. Also in Afghanistan, these wretches say that women are meant to procreate, and the real "pleasure" is in men and little boys. This son of a b**** with no history and no real historical knowledge tries to be the most intellectual on this forum. And lol at his "coward" comment. Go learn history you najaiz ba*****. These Afghani wretches were called "mlechhas" by Punjabi hindus/brahmins. Mlechhas are described to worse than untouchables.

Also you Afghani sood-khor, bachabaaz scumbag,I hope you don't live in Islamabad. Your kind is not welcome there. Your durand line arguments do not work there. I wish the government would just shoot any of his kind crossing the river Indus.

Also you don't know jack s*** about genetics, so keep your Afghani education to yourself. Most Afghanis have a clear Jewish ancestry. Their huge and hooked noses, and tendency to be greedy and sood-khour, highlights that.
post reported

Well our population should be curbed down to 100,000 Million mark or 80 Million mark.
That would solve many of our social problems.

Great, so what's the plan? Nuke 80m people off?

Also, another thing to add to this list derailed by a bachabaaz TTP supporter; Rajputs are not always from Rajputana. One of the most famous Rajput tribes; the Katoch of Kangra, have no link to Rajasthan. General Raheel and Haroon Aslam are descendants of Katoch, and belong to their "Chibh" subcaste. Also there are clear genetic differences Rajasthani, adn Himalayan rajputs.

Who cares...?

dear sir,
It has nothing to do about good or bad about pakistan, it is about ludicrous comments made and lack of simple arithmetic and lack of simple comprehension demonstrated in your post....
To simplify further:
Pakistan : Area: 310,403 sq miles to house population of 186,325,572, thus population density is 600.269
China: Area 3,722,342 sq miles to house population of 1,364,190,560, thus population density is 366.48
Hope that helps....
p.s. try to keep your rhetoric civil and in accordance to the forum guidelines.

Ummm....No, it doesn't help. Putting a map out of someone's rear and putting it on here to show the population density has no relevance to the topic nor could you explain the basics. About 14 Pakistan's can fit within China and about 6 within India roughly. So population 4 times smaller in an area 14 times or 6 times (in India's case), will take less money to build up hospitals, schools, businesses, etc, etc. This is common sense. More population would require more money. Use your common sense. Which family would need more money every month? The one that has two kids and they live in a three bedroom house with two car garage or the family that has 18 members and they live off a ranch located in 5 acres with 4 houses spread every 1.25 acres????
And unlike you guys, I don't do rhetoric. My statements represent the truth. Just like this argument here, you are die-hard trying to support some weird arithmetic half-way without agreeing to common sense. Just because of your ore-conceived judgement about Pakistan. There is no rhetoric, members here see this day in day out. We are arguing here for the same reason unfortunately. If this was about India, it would've been blessed by you guys on my first post without any strange arithmetic shown in pictures.....

post reported

Then report his post too. A lot of us won't tolerate s*** talk from refugee beggars.

Great, so what's the plan? Nuke 80m people off?

Who cares...?

This post was meant for that refugee. He was claiming that all rajputs are from rajputana and are not "punjabi", so he had to be set straight. I know this post isn't related to the topic, but these refugees need to keep their racism in their own country. No wonder their homeland is so messed up. It seems like they hate everyone, including their own selves.

Last edited:
Ummm....No, it doesn't help. Putting a map out of someone's rear and putting it on here to show the population density has no relevance to the topic nor could you explain the basics. About 14 Pakistan's can fit within China and about 6 within India roughly. So population 4 times smaller in an area 14 times or 6 times (in India's case), will take less money to build up hospitals, schools, businesses, etc, etc. This is common sense. More population would require more money. Use your common sense. Which family would need more money every month? The one that has two kids and they live in a three bedroom house with two car garage or the family that has 18 members and they live off a ranch located in 5 acres with 4 houses spread every 1.25 acres????
And unlike you guys, I don't do rhetoric. My statements represent the truth. Just like this argument here, you are die-hard trying to support some weird arithmetic half-way without agreeing to common sense. Just because of your ore-conceived judgement about Pakistan. There is no rhetoric, members here see this day in day out. We are arguing here for the same reason unfortunately. If this was about India, it would've been blessed by you guys on my first post without any strange arithmetic shown in pictures.....
Wow, you don't understand simple arithmetic or the definition o population density.... good going genius

I agree. But even in Top 20, Pakistan would be in MUCH better condition (from a developed country criterion's standpoint) than say India, China or even Brazil. The landmass is about 7 times or more, LESS than that of India and China. The population is ALSO 7 or more times LESS than India and China.
So the country's government can provide a LOT more to its people (if proper democratic government remains) even being a top 18th economy, than larger countries like China and India which will be at number 1 and 2. Simply because of the fact that the country has less population and less landmass. So where say 1 or 2 trillions (as an example) may not mean a lot to China and India or the US by 2030, for Pakistan, it would turn the country into a near-developed state. Simply put, a smaller household with fewer people has less expenses than a much larger household with many people in bigger homes. Smaller household can enjoy a much better lifestyle in quarter of the money compared to a significantly larger family living in a significantly larger home.

Why are you assuming that the ranking of economy will be in proportion to the population/landmass? o_O

For example, US the Number 1 economy is 16.8 Trillion USD, And Netherlands (Currently ranked 18th) is a 800 Billion dollar economy, a mere 5% the size of the top ranked economy.

Ranking is relative, it doesn't say anything about the size of the economy for you to reach to that conclusion!

Pakistan GDP in PPP might indeed be in the top 10 by 2050 considering that in 2014 it would be safe to assume that our GDP in PPP is over 1trillion dollars

GDP Nominal can reach to top 15 if we try our level best

Was he taking some drugs?!

hope well maybe...but seriously, electricity theek kerdain bari baat hai!

its not his words, its one of the British Economist (cant remember his name), the one who had previously coined the BRIC term, predicts Pakistan will leaving Germany behind by 2050 and be no 8 economy in the world.

Last edited:
Pakistan GDP in PPP might indeed be in the top 10 by 2050 considering that in 2014 it would be safe to assume that our GDP in PPP is over 1trillion dollars

GDP Nominal can reach to top 15 if we try our level best
You are stressing a lot on 1 trillion dollars. Let any official source confirm it first. One article from the World Bank is not sufficient when they themselves have not updated this figure on their official ranking page.

I would be extremely happy even if it's truly close to 750 billion dollars in 2014 and not 2011 report as claimed in that report.

I will take this ranking of World Bank claiming our GDP PPP close to 491 billion dollars in 2012

http://databank.worldbank.org/data/download/GDP_PPP.pdf

and GDP Nominal standing close to 225 billion dollars in 2012

Pakistan | Data

http://databank.worldbank.org/data/download/GDP.pdf

You are stressing a lot on 1 trillion dollars. Let any official source confirm it first. One article from the World Bank is not sufficient when they themselves have not updated this figure on their official ranking page.

I would be extremely happy even if it's truly close to 750 billion dollars in 2014 and not 2011 report as claimed in that report.

I will take this ranking of World Bank claiming our GDP PPP close to 491 billion dollars in 2012

http://databank.worldbank.org/data/download/GDP_PPP.pdf

and GDP Nominal standing close to 225 billion dollars in 2012

Pakistan | Data

http://databank.worldbank.org/data/download/GDP.pdf

India being 3rd and replacing Japan in GDP PPP is also based off the same source and i am sure you would have come across more than 10 media outlets reporting it.

The day eventually will be updated later

India being 3rd and replacing Japan in GDP PPP is also based off the same source and i am sure you would have come across more than 10 media outlets reporting it.

The day eventually will be updated later
No official media reported it. Only blogs so far.. Or I have not seen any...

first they should materialize what they had said in the election

then talk about the future.....

No official media reported it. Only blogs so far.. Or I have not seen any...

Google search can provide you 10 more sites

India Replaces Japan As World's 3rd Largest Economy

Finalaya News - India replaces Japan to become world's third-largest economy in terms of PPP

India displaces Japan to become 3rd largest world economy in terms of PPP: World Bank - Indian Radios | Indian Radios

Notice that all of them are published on 30th april while the ICP world bank GDP PPP's publishing date is 29th april

All of them are quoting 5.7Trillion GDP as the World bank ICP report

23jjv9c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom