What's new

Pakistan working on military robots

if pakistan makes those robots than it will be a slap from pakistan militery to the indian people and its army.pakistan painda bad.:pakistan:

if pakistan makes those robots than it will be a slap from pakistan militery to the indian people and its army.pakistan painda bad.:pakistan:

it will definately be a great achievement but i think we still need to wait for another 10yrs before we see something big

Yet another massively overhyped piece if you ask me. Where is the expertise coming from? Pakistani universities? I don't think so

Just for your enlightenment:

As far as Robotics is concerned, university based competitions in Robotics go back as far as 2005: http://www.nstc.edu.pk/nec/nerc/rpt_nerc_2005.asp

Other institutions developing robotic technology in Pakistan are:

Sindh University Students Develop Robots
Sindh University Students Develop Robots - ProPakistani

(This technology is now being researched by the NDMA: National Disaster Management Authority of Pakistan for Search and Rescue Applications (ndma.gov.pk)

National Engineering Robotics Competition (Managed by Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences) Link: http://win.nstc.edu.pk/nec/

The college of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering: Department of Mechatronics Engineering (Has been making EOD:Explosive Ordinance Disposal robots for Pakistani Army since 1996 Link: College of E & M E - Official WebSite

National University of Science and Technology (Islamabad) Robotics and Electronic Engineering: http://www.nust.edu.pk/

The Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology (SZABIST) : Research and UG Programs in Artificial Intelligence/Robotics - Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology (SZABIST)

University of Engineering and Technology (Lahore): Department of Mechatronics & Control Engineering : University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore.

NED University of Engineering and Technology (Karachi): The Department of Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical Engineering Department, NEDUET, Karachi

Happy Reading

Yet another massively overhyped piece if you ask me. Where is the expertise coming from? Pakistani universities? I don't think so

yes we have experts in this field and these experts belongs to pakistan.:pakistan:so donn't you woory about it:crazy:

"Pakistan is Building a Robotic Army" -ARY One World News Report

Last edited by a moderator:
"Pakistan is Building a Robotic Army" -ARY One World News Report

ZQFcfy33Qew[/media] - Bad news for India : Pakistan is building robotic Army

I think robotic armies are something of the future, it's going to be massive, who knows, robots might lead their own life someday just like in the movie I-Robot (good movie btw).

Anyways, research done into the robotics field by Pakistan is great news actually, it might help or give us valuable knowledge which we can use for our healthcare for instance or for our defence requirements.

M.I.T, Harvard, Stanford and... send invitation to Sharif, Elm-o San'at, Tehran University, Imam Sadegh and... and some of these students accept their invitation! traitors!
!

I dont think you should call them traitors........they could go abroad and get more knowledge and then come back to iran to advance the country even further.

Robotics is not new for Pakistani Universities....
Competitions are being held every year and many universities are participating in it.....

National Engineering Robotics Contest was held in 2005 and 18 universities took part in it....

The students of NUST are building robots every year....

Students of Sir Syed University developed a remote control robot in 2006 which can destroy huge rocks....

Students of NED Batch 2004 developed a UAV and were awarded 2nd prize in a competition held in USA....

A mini VTOL UAV project by the EME NUST guys.

Back
Top Bottom