What's new

Pakistan working on military robots

Assalam_O_Alaikum Every Body, I am Yasir Ishtiaq Mirza from Sialkot and this is my first message on this forum. I am working on Security Robots as Final Project of my study (MCS), and I need your kind Co-Operation in this regards. I shall be very much thankful to you if you please give me some technical guidance regarding to the subject.

Sorry Mirza bhai.. !! You landed at wrong place...

Here we share what are happening in the world...!! nobody cares about what you do.. what is your project...Nobody here want to share ..

go to

IEEE Xplore is Under Maintenance
you will get some latest information from that web site

Instead of wasting money on warring robots,we should invest in robots that can work reliably in Nuclear reactors under hazardous radio active environment.
May be rescue bots for tackling natural disasters which are now numerous in Pakistan.Heat seeking Robots..Robots with Ultra sonic vision,Robots that can fly indigenous to disaster areas and provide initial relief goods to effected before the bulk of the rescue operation can reach the remote area.

Respected Members, would any body tell me if some one is already working on Robots? You may please contact me on my personal ID.............

Thanks

Honestly the way technology increasing no doubt it is coming soon. Start with Medal of honor or Modern war fare good for practice. lol

Not all robots are intelligent robots. Military Robotics could be anything from the BigDog to, as you said, Intelligent Tanks. This is not really a 'shocker', because if you think about it, UAVs are robots as well, and we already produce those. Modern planes, like the JF-17, are full of robotic devices. As a matter of fact, you could argue that all of fly-by-wire technology is a very sophisticated robot.

The article says nothing about the type or level of robotics, so it could be anything. You may not know this, but you could make a robot, and so could I.

Here's BigDog:
Pay attention at 1:25. The control algorithm must be absolutely amazing for it to survive that slip.

DON'T YOU MEAN THIS DOG

YouTube - BigDog Beta (early Big Dog quadruped robot testing)

“The United States is ahead in military robots, but in technology there is no such thing as a permanent advantage,” Peter Singer, who has authored books on the military said.

I think we should all sit and think about this sentences deep meaning.

This is great news for Pakistan. Progress in the right direction will benefit us a lot in the future.

what ever is the case but to tell you one thing wars are won by will of people...
Traditional logics can become obsolete with passage of time.

Can you imagine the possibilities with robotics technology?

See this video:

YouTube - Unmanned Vehicle

Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

Just a few minutes ago, I was checking up RSS feed for BBC News, the one we get in browsers like Mozilla Firefox.

Here's one that caught my eye;

--------------------------------------------------------

BBC News: Robotic cheetah 'breaks speed record for legged robots'

6 March 2012 Last updated at 11:33 GMT
Video: DARPA Cheetah Sets Speed Record for Legged Robots

05-Mar-2012
Source: Youtube Channel: DARPAtv

A headless robot dubbed "Cheetah" has set a new world speed record, according to its owners.

The US Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency said the four-legged machine achieved 18mph (29km/h) on a laboratory treadmill.

The agency said the previous land speed record by a legged robot was 13.1mph.

Darpa said that the project was part of efforts to develop robots designed to "more effectively assist war fighters across a greater range of missions".

Darpa - which is run by the Pentagon - funded the Massachusetts robotics company Boston Dynamics to build the machine.

It builds on other models based on animals created by Boston Dynamics including its BigDog rough-terrain robot, designed to recycle energy from one step to the next, and its lizard-like Rise, which can climb walls, trees and fences by using micro-claws on its six feet and a tail for balance.

..continued..
--------------------------------------------------------------------

More information is present on the links posted above.

What are;

(1) Muslims
(2) people of Pakistan
(3) people of other Muslim nation states

doing to deal with this threat ?

Last edited by a moderator:
What are;

(1) Muslims
(2) people of Pakistan

What do you want Muslims to do about electronic cheetahs? If you mean are we doing something about getting educated? then the answer is no. We will do that after we get shariah law worldwide first.

What do you want Muslims to do about electronic cheetahs? If you mean are we doing something about getting educated? then the answer is no. We will do that after we get shariah law worldwide first.
No I guess We will get educated when Passimists like u will change their minds instead of bashing others try to do some work.. always bashing shariah law, Are you a political rafzi or a so called decendent of dancing star Sufis?

What are;

(1) Muslims
(2) people of Pakistan

Original Post By mistehbab

Just a good round of RPG-7 between its legs and t stops running like a mad dog.
For the lizards, we just cut their tails and Voila, the lizard is lost in looking for it.
:laugh:

We will also develop robotic snakes with poisonous darts for hiding soldiers who manipulate these robots.
:angel:

develop robots that look like super-models, work like maids have little appetite for bling and £$. Then l,ll be a believer indeed. Do ya know what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom