What's new

Pakistan won't mind another crack at India: Misbah

Funny because it was India who didn't get to play in World Cup qualifiers because they didn't have boots.

Funny because bangladesh can't play in Olympics because they don't have money to buy air tickets. Were you present at London 2012?

Dude, I was serious. I do have degree from Harvard. I just don't flaunt it in an anonymous forum.
In that case congratulations and might I suggest that not to waste your time here arguing with people.

Keep on shouting your crap, nobody gives a damn.

The only ones shouting now are you bangladeshis. As if you morons had a genuine chance at winning 2015 WC.

The rain washed match against Australia and the umpiring decision against England is why the bangladeshis managed to enter QF. Holland is a better cricket team.

And I was replying to some sarcasm that resulted from one's ignorance about the record of Pakistan against India.

Maybe you should have read the article properly. Misbah was quoted saying he doesn't mind another crack at India in the WORLD CUP. Not in some bilateral series.

Bangladesh played well and they could not win. But India still has a chance. Is it so important for you that India looses as well ? Why ?
Because I support the Kiwis (well it is well known that Bangladesh can't win the World Cup, yet.)

Maybe you should have read the article properly. Misbah was quoted saying he doesn't mind another crack at India in the WORLD CUP. Not in some bilateral series.
Maybe you should read the post properly that I was replying to.

Back
Top Bottom