What's new

Pakistan won't mind another crack at India: Misbah

I pity that you have to make time to search for these videos to put down some country which has nothing to do with you. But thank you.
Does the truth hurt, You were telling that Bangladeshi fans are the worst, I gave you proof that the Indians are much worse.

I pity that you have to make time to search for these videos to put down some country which has nothing to do with you. But thank you.

Bhai just shake you head like Kohli at their feeble attempts at relevance seeking by screaming and tantrum throwing. Hathi chale bazar kutte bhonke hazaar.

Yes, now both of them are waiting for India at the airport.

bangladesh is waiting because they have no money to buy air tickets.

Look at you, you are not a country that is a big name in world cricket or any other sport. You are a baggage which has been included by ICC on behest of India to boost numbers. Don't talk like bangladesh matters in world cricket. You don't even exist.

Does the truth hurt, You were telling that Bangladeshi fans are the worst, I gave you proof that the Indians are much worse.

I didn't say they are the worst but quite the opposite. I just said they cry hoarse when they loose which is the truth by the way. No?

I didn't say they are the worst but quite the opposite. I just said they just cry when they loose which is the truth by the way.
Complaining (the correct term) is way better than destroying and burning property

Bhai just shake you head like Kohli at their feeble attempts at relevance seeking by screaming and tantrum throwing. Hathi chale bazar kutte bhonke hazaar.

Main bhi wahi soch raha tha.. Aaj thoda free hum isi liye kutte pe pathar dal raha tha.

Complaining (the correct term) is way better than destroying and burning property

Right, this to and fro arguments are just boring. You enjoy.

Look at you, you are not a country that is a big name in world cricket or any other sport.
Let's see, India had to get through a qualifying round of the FIFA World Cup to qualify for the qualifying group stage. Bangladesh got an automatic entry into the Group stages of the qualifiers. Even your ISL couldn't do any good to your football.

The only thing you are good at is cricket and we humiliated you once in it (2007, getting knocked out by a bunch of kids).

Right, this to and fro arguments are just boring. You enjoy.
I can't, your grammar makes me cringe.

Let's see, India had to get through a qualifying round of the FIFA World Cup to qualify for the qualifying group stage. Bangladesh got an automatic entry into the Group stages of the qualifiers. Even your ISL couldn't do any good to your football.

The only thing you are good at is cricket and we humiliated you once in it (2007, getting knocked out by a bunch of kids).

bangladesh has a football team? You have money to buy boots for your players or were they donated? At least India has proved its merits. A quick Google search shows your pathetic team did not even qualify for Asia Cup. I don't know if your claims of automatic entry into group stage is even true. What group stage are you talking about. If you think bangladesh will be playing in the group stages of world cup then... :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

We are not only good at cricket but we are the current WORLD CHAMPIONS. Do you bangladeshis even know what the word champion means? We lost in 2007 and we kicked you out in 2015. Your cricket team's aukat is for everybody to see. 40 years playing ODI and not a single ICC trophy. 15 years playing tests and still a joke.

You bangladeshis need to just shut up.

And you are qualified enough to give me grammar lessons. Bangladeshis :D
Well, I missed out on World's highest on my O'Levels by a small margin, so, yes, I can.

bangladesh has a football team? You have money to buy boots for your players or were they donated? At least India has proved its merits. A quick Google search shows your pathetic team did not even qualify for Asia Cup. I don't know if your claims of automatic entry into group stage is even true. What group stage are you talking about. If you think bangladesh will be playing in the group stages of world cup then... :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

We are not only good at cricket but we are the current WORLD CHAMPIONS. Do you bangladeshis even know what the word champion means? We lost in 2007 and we kicked you out in 2015. Your cricket team's aukat is for everybody to see. 40 years playing ODI and not a single ICC trophy. 15 years playing tests and still a joke.

You bangladeshis need to just shut up.
Funny because it was India who didn't get to play in World Cup qualifiers because they didn't have boots.

Well, I missed out on World's highest on my O'Levels by a small margin, so, yes, I can.

Funny because it was India who didn't get to play in World Cup qualifiers because they didn't have boots.

Oh, but I have a honorary degree from Harvard. Now STUP.

Back
Top Bottom