What's new

Pakistan will reportedly commence formal negotiations for the T129 ATAK

Lets hope contract for AH1Z will go smoothly and deliveries will start within time frame.
Hard to rely on untrusted friend
Mi 35 still, no deliveries yet. No idea when first is planned to deliver.
T-129 is possibility for PAA. If deal is done then, supplier can make immediate deliveries.

Lets hope contract for AH1Z will go smoothly and deliveries will start within time frame.
Hard to rely on untrusted friend
Mi 35 still, no deliveries yet. No idea when first is planned to deliver.
T-129 is possibility for PAA. If deal is done then, supplier can make immediate deliveries.
3 Vipers will arrive this year.

The contract MI-35s has been confirmed by MODP Report.

I'm hearing that the requirement is >50 locally produced birds.
god willing my prayers for this program to go ahead

defense ties with Turkey like China will diversify our defense industry and will trickle down into other sectors as well
this helicopter is an awesome platform and I hope a similar success story like our JF-17.

Have they? Haven't seen or read anything about a follow-up order for AH-1z. Perhaps Pakistan is waiting the current order to arrive and integrated into PAA before doing a follow-up order. Of course, there's the whole problem of money.
yea if our people dont pay too much charity including the charity for freeing Indian nationals from Somali pirates then we will have enough cash left for jets and copters.

Hopefully T129 will meet the requirement of PA. I am guessing PA is also waiting for China to fix WZ19 after the hard trials which PA conducted on WZ19. Known problem was engine.

Hopefully T129 will meet the requirement of PA. I am guessing PA is also waiting for China to fix WZ19 after the hard trials which PA conducted on WZ19. Known problem was engine.
The Z-10, T129 and Z-19E are all lightweight attack helicopters, so acquiring two types in this realm would mean duplication. If the Army is intending to greatly expand the Aviation Combat Group, then operating costs, maintenance costs, turnaround and up-time will also factor in to the Army's final decision.

The Z-10, T129 and Z-19E are all lightweight attack helicopters, so acquiring two types in this realm would mean duplication. If the Army is intending to greatly expand the Aviation Combat Group, then operating costs, maintenance costs, turnaround and up-time will also factor in to the Army's final decision.
Z-10 with new WZ16 engine will be considered in heavy weight category.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom