What's new

Pakistan will release captured Indian pilot tomorrow as a peace gesture. Prime Minister Imran Khan

Imran Khan will make you proud when Indians kill a few fisherman and violate our airspace again
Will should keep it to yourself. What is the reality is below

How many our Pilots Indian has martyed? none
How many indian Pilots we have killed? 2
How many jets Pakistan lost? None
How many Jets India lost? 3

How many civilian martyed by those pilots who we capture? None

and Civilian beat hell out of those indian pilots by blood.

We made history and it will be remember with VIDEO PROOFS.

Who won?

Wrong decesion and tht shows, GOP is absolutely stupid to let captured enemies combatant go free like pice of cake hoping tht it will bring mercy
I can gurntee, u let him free then be ready for a massive air attack by IAF, whts the problem letting him eat cows meat for a few months ?
Pakistan should not show stupid good will gestures and stupid mercy towards the enemy combatants

If imran is making stupid decesion then be ready to be criticized, it's th E right of every pakistani citizen doesn't matters which party thy likes and voted for

Who won?

Media and Pakistani society should build up pressure on PM to not release the pilot so quickly. Pretty much every one is disagreeing with this nonsense decision.

Respect! Imran Khan. This is not to be taken as a sign of weakness by Pakistan. Makes me a wee bit more hopeful for a New Pakistan and a new dawn for India Pakistan relationship.

It is too much to ask for us to be friends given every thing that has happened, lets just not be enemies.

War mongering Indian media and Bhakts are saying " Pakistan is scared" , Pakistan crumbles under pressure "
Kuch sharam karlo baiste hogaye internationally,pilot ko kutte ke tarah peeta Azad kashmir kae logon nae ab to hosh karo kuch .

View attachment 542914

A QUESTION FOR PM IRAN KHAN------

WHATS THE RUSH/ HURRY TO RETURN THE PILOT.

KEEP HIM FOR A WHILE- LET HIM ENJOY OUR HOSPITALITY.

BUT THE MASTER OF PUPPET SEEMS FAR AWAY?

ENGENIEERED WAR IS VERY PRODUCTIVE ?????????..

FOR IMRAN/MODI

BOTH WERE LOSING POPULARITY....
Jst yesterday he said, at least he can eat cos meat as much as he wants, if a pakistani pilot would hve been shot down over Indian aero space then would they be returning him tht early
Trade him to get a few kashmiris out of Indian prisons at least

Men were martyred, assets lost and egos hurt in these 2 days.
But i feel the road ahead might actually be positive. Then again how does it really matter what i feel.
IK has given a diplomatic whammy to NM and now i hope my country responds in the same tone.
Let people live and enjoy their lives.

Will should keep it to yourself. What is the reality is below

Who won?
We won the battle not the war India will continue its aggression towards pakistan unless a change off government occurs in New Delhi,Well the perfect chance was this prisoner but unfortunately we are going to let him go modi will claim victory,Zero gains

War mongering Indian media and Bhakts are saying " Pakistan is scared" , Pakistan crumbles under pressure "
Kuch sharam karlo baiste hogaye internationally,pilot ko kutte ke tarah peeta Azad kashmir kae logon nae ab to hosh karo kuch .

They will bark this is a smart well timed move

Wow Imran Khan. What a move. It’s check mate Modi.
The way I see it there was immenent retaliation planned tonight from India which ISI had credible information with the massive troop movement along loc and IB.
Now Modi if attacks will be termed the aggressor and can forget getting abhinandan back.
This is a war of optics and Imran Khan has won it both ways militarily and politically.
Kashmir issue is hot like fire now all over the world.

Imran bowled Modi by reverse swing.

Respect! Imran Khan. This is not to be taken as a sign of weakness by Pakistan. Makes me a wee bit more hopeful for a New Pakistan and a new dawn for India Pakistan relationship.

It is too much to ask for us to be friends given every thing that has happened, lets just not be enemies.
Dear , Read History of Sub-continent ……….. One day we will be enemy and on other day we will be friends …. Right now we are living in "day of enemy"...…

To all Indian media who is talking about 'pressure on Imran Khan is the reason of Wing Commander release' . My question, where is your pressure in case of Kulbhushan Jadhav? He's still rotting in Pakistani Jail.

This will most probably not change india's stand.
Fight was against terror hosting, so its going to continue...
Given that we now have shell of AIM120 AMRAM BVR fired by pakistan and it are fired from F16
Pakistan will have to answer a lot to world and US too.
Hain?? First of all its was JF-17 and no JF-17 can fire AIMRAAM secondly Pakistan can use F-16s anywhere and anytime we like along with those AIMRAAM. You are so naive to believe otherwise or to your media who thinks Pakistan needs US approval for that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom