What's new

Pakistan will release captured Indian pilot tomorrow as a peace gesture. Prime Minister Imran Khan

No body here wants to be enemies of India, but its up to India to reciprocate our gestures. But we are not seeing this.

Modi is the biggest threat to world peace, he has stirred war hysteria at levels never seen before. We want nothing but peace and prosperity. I have worked with Indians and have found Indians to be highly competent people, for most part like us. However my best friend who happens to be an Indian, says that we stop thinking sanely when it comes to Pakistan and I told him that in Pakistan most of us dont suffer from this when it comes to India.
Your friend must be an one off case.
Think about the soldiers family before beating the trumphets of the war, Thats it.
Applies to any side.
Lets hope sanity prevails. Too much rhetoric going on leading to an ocean of emotions amongst the masses.
I’m happy that wing cmd Abhinandan will unite with his family but also deeply saddened for the martyred IAF personnel in the mi17 crash.

Indian pilot knew it from the time he landed in Pakistan that he is state guest and Pakistani politicians will receive him with smile & flowers.

Nation demand to know, what status Indian pilot has been given and what about his mission of bombing AJK civilians.

Salaam

With regards to fears that India may attack us even after we release the pilot. Well even if the Indians attack us afterwards, how will this pilot make any significant difference?

The released pilot would only show Pakistani unwillingness to go to war unnecessarily. The willingness of Pakistan to defend itself in case of an imposed war has been clearly shown.

This will put india on the backfoot once again.
This is a gesture for peace and will make us a country which wants peace.

Good step.

Such so called 'gesture of peace, has never and will never put India on backfoot ----

On one note in a peaceful voice the return might give more power to peace voices in India but at least we should keep Sindhu in the process to show our support for peace.

Still holding on to him for few days is a more powerful argument.

In conclusion I believe our top tire of leadership has more info to make better decisions on the matter.

Title of this thread is totally wrong.
I'm a Pakistani but i don't agree in releasing a terrorist, just to help a looser Indian political party party BJP in upcoming Indian elections.
This is Imran Khan's personal wish and pleasure. IK you are a disgrace.

U may be right but, KSA has never requested any release of the THT SOB wing commander, and I can bet there is another raid iill be comming cause india is just testing IMARANs resolve to stay in a fight, if there was a mature PM he would hve traded tht bastared with few innocent kashmiris from Indian torture cells of RSS?

and in his speach in national assembly he kept ranting about tipu sultan

111.jpg

and wht if india demandes all the damages to be paid by pak govt

will imran send a check of good gesture to modi-

imran should have given kulboshan also ...(goodwilljesturemy ***)

indian media is real enemy of india . pilot is not yet released and they start barking imran khan and pakistan . what if imran khan take U-TURN like always and keep pilot for next 3 months ?

indian media is real enemy of india . pilot is not yet released and they start barking imran khan and pakistan . what if imran khan take U-TURN like always and keep pilot for next 3 months ?
LOL was discussing the same thing with my peers and we nearly blurted out our coffee :D

I have failed to comprehend what kind of people these indians are. We are releasing their pilot as a good will gesture and they are praising modi all over twitter claiming that its a victory of modi government and that bjp has pressurized pakistan from varius sources....so pakistan had no other option

bhai khan sahib thri dair aur rakh letay !!!

Salaa

I personally do not agree with this decision.

However, I do understand that it was in our interest to de-escalate the situation at this time.

We are currently not in a financial position to fight a drawn out conflict, which means sooner or later we would have been pushed towards some unwanted decisions.

The fact is this war would've been at the time and place of our adversary's choosing. We were trying to get back up after years of internal and external troubles had weakened us both economically and otherwise.

In such a time, only a war that we absolutely had to fight for however long we absolutely had to fight it should have been fought. That is what we seem to have done, and done well.

images

Maybe we can learn from this some lessons, including that importance 'keeping our horses ready'. That war may be imposed on you if you seem weak regardless of whether you did anything to provoke it or not.

Work hard to become strong enough to be able to take advantage of opportunities that may arise.

Remember how quickly and easily the Indian population can be convinced into a war hysteria. It can happen again as well.

For now, this is a good time to end official hostilities on high note.

Sun Tzu dude said that for those who are willing to fight --- our decision makers are peace loving birds. -- but a time will come when these impotent decision makers will be replaced by true Leaders.

Back
Top Bottom