What's new

Pakistan will release captured Indian pilot tomorrow as a peace gesture. Prime Minister Imran Khan

This is Pakistan's opportunity to make India kneel down and treat it as an equal. Until and unless that is done, IK is merely trying to increase his own international image. Another in a long line of sellouts who serve their masters using the blood and sweat of our men.

World is not a war zone (military speaking) but a chess game, you have to move (act) by thinking next and next and next moves...

Even my feelings are against his release, I think this move us well thought by Pakistani Authorities.

Will should keep it to yourself. What is the reality is below

How many our Pilots Indian has martyed? none
How many indian Pilots we have killed? 2
How many jets Pakistan lost? None
How many Jets India lost? 3

How many civilian martyed by those pilots who we capture? None

and Civilian beat hell out of those indian pilots by blood.

We made history and it will be remember with VIDEO PROOFS.

Who won?

How many our Pilots Indian has martyed? none
How many indian Pilots we have killed? 2
How many jets Pakistan lost? None
How many Jets India lost? 3

How many civilian martyed by those pilots who we capture? None

and Civilian beat hell out of those indian pilots by blood.

We made history and it will be remember with VIDEO PROOFS.

Who won?
There is no limit of bayghariti, imran should be ashamed of himself, Tht he could hve traded tht SOB , to let some of innocent kashmiris out of Indian torture cells but he just wanted to make his dam image in the world but I'm sure he ill about to get a punch from extermist modi je hands

We won the battle not the war India will continue its aggression towards pakistan unless a change off government occurs in New Delhi,Well the perfect chance was this prisoner but unfortunately we are going to let him go modi will claim victory,Zero gains
There is peace solution until Kashmir is resolve that what was in the imran khan speech and other opposition leaders.

LOC violation has been going on since 3 years. Nothing New. Sure they can send again their pilot but they by now know the result.

IAF pilot Abhinandan in India with full media glare will actually be good optics for Pakistan, a sage, clever diplomatic prudence shown by Pakistan to the world and to India.

Present a Pakistan which is assertive, can defend its sovereignty, strong, capable and at the same time magnanimous and tolerant.

1.GIF

Respect! Imran Khan. This is not to be taken as a sign of weakness by Pakistan. Makes me a wee bit more hopeful for a New Pakistan and a new dawn for India Pakistan relationship.

It is too much to ask for us to be friends given every thing that has happened, lets just not be enemies.

You as an indian should not even be posting anymore...they fucked you up real bad...that goes for every indian...just give up...

IAF pilot Abhinandan in India with full media glare will actually be good optics for Pakistan, a sage, clever diplomatic prudence shown by Pakistan to the world and to India.

Present a Pakistan which is assertive, can defend its sovereignty, strong, capable and at the same time magnanimous and tolerant.

1.GIF

You are stuck here Mr. Pluralist. Call me when you get free

Wow Imran Khan. What a move. It’s check mate Modi.
The way I see it there was immenent retaliation planned tonight from India which ISI had credible information with the massive troop movement along loc and IB.
Now Modi if attacks will be termed the aggressor and can forget getting abhinandan back.
This is a war of optics and Imran Khan has won it both ways militarily and politically.
Kashmir issue is hot like fire now all over the world.

Imran bowled Modi by reverse swing.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a full reverse swinging yorker and we have taken the indian middle stump

Geneva gives us 8 days to return so he was going anyway

The timing however is really well thought out here

There is peace solution until Kashmir is resolve that what was in the imran khan speech and other opposition leaders.

LOC violation has been going on since 3 years. Nothing New. Sure they can send again their pilot but they by now know the result.
Whatever man khalo thathi kheer

PM just announced this in his parliament speech on PTV news live.
Imran khan nay phir vo hi kiya jab indian out ho gaya or janay say inqar ker diya pitch say to imran khan nay aik bari ho di or agli ball per out ker diya.. zaleel ho ker player gaya or india bachi kuchi izzat bhi roll di.
Jao laylo is kanjar ko hum musalman abhi jang kerna nahi chah rahay. Lakin agar marnay ka shook hova to chair kay daikh lo.

There is no limit of bayghariti, imran should be ashamed of himself, Tht he could hve traded tht SOB , to let some of innocent kashmiris out of Indian torture cells but he just wanted to make his dam image in the world but I'm sure he ill about to get a punch from extermist modi je hands
Peace is what Pakistan want says by DG ISPR, Peace is what world wants. You can come in Pakistan live near LOC and then comment here. By sitting far away enjoying and visiting Pakistan on summer vacation for tourism wouldn't make you patriot.

Have you booked your flight to volunteer in war?

Jst yesterday he said, at least he can eat cos meat as much as he wants, if a pakistani pilot would hve been shot down over Indian aero space then would they be returning him tht early
Trade him to get a few kashmiris out of Indian prisons at least

PM IMRAN- PREMATURE AND INFANCY-- SOFT ATTITUDE..

INDIA WILL CLAIM IT AS A BIG VICTORY /AND PAKISTAN CRUMBLED TO PRESSURE.

SHOWED WEAKNESS.. AND WILL BE CLAIMED GUILTY OF TERRORISM GLOBALLY

BUT IF SAUDIA ARABIA ASKED IMRAN--- HOW COULD HE RESFUSE?

LETS SEE WHT INDIA WILL DO TO RECIPROCRATE THIS JUSTURE..

SEMS LIKE THE WAR IS OVER BEFORE IT STARTED.......

WHAT I SEE IS WIN WIN FOR MODI/IMRAN

BOTH WILL CLAIM VICTORY.......

Respect! Imran Khan. This is not to be taken as a sign of weakness by Pakistan. Makes me a wee bit more hopeful for a New Pakistan and a new dawn for India Pakistan relationship.

It is too much to ask for us to be friends given every thing that has happened, lets just not be enemies.

No body here wants to be enemies of India, but its up to India to reciprocate our gestures. But we are not seeing this.

Men were martyred, assets lost and egos hurt in these 2 days.
But i feel the road ahead might actually be positive. Then again how does it really matter what i feel.
IK has given a diplomatic whammy to NM and now i hope my country responds in the same tone.
Let people live and enjoy their lives.

Modi is the biggest threat to world peace, he has stirred war hysteria at levels never seen before. We want nothing but peace and prosperity. I have worked with Indians and have found Indians to be highly competent people, for most part like us. However my best friend who happens to be an Indian, says that we stop thinking sanely when it comes to Pakistan and I told him that in Pakistan most of us dont suffer from this when it comes to India.

To all Indian media who is talking about 'pressure on Imran Khan is the reason of Wing Commander release' . My question, where is your pressure in case of Kulbhushan Jadhav? He's still rotting in Pakistani Jail.
Spot on...………………….. Indian media and her randi rona still want and trying for war...……
Best move from us …….. Yes bit to early but still best move , Really great ……….. Now if india did tonight that will make them aggressor ……….. And Our friends can stand with us openly……..

Salaa

I personally do not agree with this decision.

However, I do understand that it was in our interest to de-escalate the situation at this time.

We are currently not in a financial position to fight a drawn out conflict, which means sooner or later we would have been pushed towards some unwanted decisions.

The fact is this war would've been at the time and place of our adversary's choosing. We were trying to get back up after years of internal and external troubles had weakened us both economically and otherwise.

In such a time, only a war that we absolutely had to fight for however long we absolutely had to fight it should have been fought. That is what we seem to have done, and done well.

images

Maybe we can learn from this some lessons, including that importance 'keeping our horses ready'. That war may be imposed on you if you seem weak regardless of whether you did anything to provoke it or not.

Work hard to become strong enough to be able to take advantage of opportunities that may arise.

Remember how quickly and easily the Indian population can be convinced into a war hysteria. It can happen again as well.

For now, this is a good time to end official hostilities on high note.

PM IMRAN- PREMATURE AND INFANCY-- SOFT ATTITUDE..

INDIA WILL CLAIM IT AS A BIG VICTORY /AND PAKISTAN CRUMBLED TO PRESSURE.

SHOWED WEAKNESS.. AND WILL BE CLAIMED GUILTY OF TERRORISM GLOBALLY

BUT IF SAUDIA ARABIA ASKED IMRAN--- HOW COULD HE RESFUSE?

LETS SEE WHT INDIA WILL DO TO RECIPROCRATE THIS JUSTURE..

SEMS LIKE THE WAR IS OVER BEFORE IT STARTED.......

WHAT I SEE IS WIN WIN FOR MODI/IMRAN

BOTH WILL CLAIM VICTORY.......
U may be right but, KSA has never requested any release of the THT SOB wing commander, and I can bet there is another raid iill be comming cause india is just testing IMARANs resolve to stay in a fight, if there was a mature PM he would hve traded tht bastared with few innocent kashmiris from Indian torture cells of RSS?

Back
Top Bottom