What's new

Featured Pakistan will proceed on Kashmir issue with or without Saudi Arabia : SM Qureshi

I disagree. We get money from them, even now their deposits in SBP have helped us keep our necks above water. Lip service like other allies of ours do is easy, I'm not naming any country in particular here. The Saudis help us and our bottom line every chance they get. I think we should consider the bigger picture a little more before knowingly offending an old ally like Saudi.

We are not offending them. We are telling them that we will do what is in our best interest from now on, without taking any pressure/blackmails from them.

KSA rejected and then resisted to call OIC meet over Kashmir. Pakistan was blackmailed with oil stoppage and return of labour over PM IK's attendance of conference in Kuala Lumpur. Now Pakistan has drawn the line, no more blackmails irrespective of what favours were given in past. It seems the message has also been given military to military. Favours have been both ways.

push comes to shove, saudis will support us. they can't afford to have Pakistan pull out its troops & intelligence resources out. that's the only thing that helps the "royal" family survive & stay in charge.

They were, They are dead meat without Paks. Even They will be in forsee future

That's obvious, we will not abandon Kashmir no matter what.

Good advice. But I don't know what our embassy and political parties does whole year other then wasting our tax.
It was an epic card well played in secracy. Even not minute partile or smell was leaked out for cooking of such a big recipe. Long Live Pak Lovers and Proctectors
Everything looks turned at 180 degrees in less than a week

Untill economic dependence on KSA is reduced, this is all talk.
They really can do without us and the little symbolic military presence we have there.
Let's not do what the Indians do all the time i.e Tall Talk!
Dear,
Are you High?
You need to spend some time with them to know their Divine Capaity :P

that was greatest time of our history sir when we stand on right side . our side. first time we stand for us . i must thank everyone whom supported it .

Bhai Sahib, there's a whole different channel of cooperation with Arab World and that often reaches us to rescue in dire needed times. Just one episode can't sweep their support for us and vice versa. Yemen episode particularly is a different subject otherwise, one can only imagine cooperations between brotherly nations. Some other time though.

All the Arab states are basically PUPPETS of the US, only countries that speak out on Kashmir are Turkey and China. On a odd day sometimes Iran talks as well. We will only have an independent foreign policy when our Elite stop taking dictations from Uncle Sam.

Poor choice by making such sweeping remarks. Speaking of States, one can't figure out the cooperation by deep States with each other.

We are not offending them. We are telling them that we will do what is in our best interest from now on, without taking any pressure/blackmails from them.

KSA rejected and then resisted to call OIC meet over Kashmir. Pakistan was blackmailed with oil stoppage and return of labour over PM IK's attendance of conference in Kuala Lumpur. Now Pakistan has drawn the line, no more blackmails irrespective of what favours were given in past. It seems the message has also been given military to military. Favours have been both ways.
Sure, but all of this can be done with tact, especially in the responses in this thread that I am reading I think that this is lacking. As for the Kuala Lumpur debacle, I think that was just a screw up on our part, yes the Saudis strong armed us, they don’t want us close to certain people.

But we have to decide in that situation as tactfully as possible what is more important to us; politely declining an event with allies who pay lip service to Kashmir cause and (credit where it is due...) also help diplomatically on mutual terms, or going against the wishes of a genuine benefactor that has put their money where their mouth is on multiple occasions, and often times it has saved our skin, or allowed us to pursue some of our ambitions? In most cases in our history, it didn’t matter who was in power, army or civvy, they all knew where their bread was buttered and typically chose closeness with the latter.

KL was a slip up imo, either we shouldn’t committed at all, if the government eventually judged that the cost wasn’t worth it as it had, or we might have stuck to our guns and not caused embarrassment by pulling out. Anyway I digress.

Also, on the OIC comments I agree with you here, seen in that context our message being conveyed is justified. But I feel that we have far less leverage on them than they have on us, this is the sad reality with almost all of our international relations of import.

I am quoting your post as FM was discussing with Indonesian Counterpart....

There's a prominent change in Pakistan foreign policy and diplomatic approach towards certain issues..... the wording is

"India has illegally occupied area of Siachen and Pakistan will regain it soon" and the message is clear to whom it may concern including UNSC hence, their closed door meeting right now.
Holy .....

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the brave new world where Aya Sofya (Hagia Sophia) is open for Ibadet....

As for some Haram-zade Haramis, their days are numbered....
I am not sure you can declare somebody as a harami or whatever you are saying. I have Muslim friends in Germany and they have told me that is wrong.

Welcome to the brave new world where Aya Sofya (Hagia Sophia) is open for Ibadet....

As for some evils, their days are numbered....

I had to edit your post because you don't usually use such language. :-)

In response to your observation, indeed only the brave and righteous will rise and shine.

Back
Top Bottom