What's new

Pakistan will launch its first space satellite this april.

- - Pakistan's ability to launch its space satellite is not new. . . Dr. A.Q Khan (the nuclear scientist of Pakistan), said in an interview that he had told Pervez Musharaff (the former president and dictator of Pakistan) that Pakistan is now able to launch its own space satellite but Musharaff did not agree. . .

You said that india can't even prepare a pin by itself,so i was just talking about our achievement's in the field of science and our future project's . And trying to explain you that like you we are not dependent on the chinese for everything.

I have said on its own, you have achieved what you have right now is from the help of some one, if you read your own post you have clearly mentioned that multiple countries collaborated ISRO, on the other hand when china collaborate us same like yours you guys crying like whores, you guys are narrow & sick minded, is not you hyping when you are calling Honda Bajaj is our Indigenous

I have said on its own, you have achieved what you have right now is from the help of some one, if you read your own post you have clearly mentioned that multiple countries collaborated ISRO, on the other hand when china collaborate us same like yours you guys crying like whores, you guys are narrow & sick minded, is not you hyping when you are calling Honda Bajaj is our Indigenous

again you are acting like kid....multiple countries take help from isro not the other way around...
i hope you know about sanctions that were forced on us by USA after nuclear tests...what we have today is achieved by overnight hard work of our scientists.

again you are acting like kid....multiple countries take help from isro not the other way around...
i hope you know about sanctions that were forced on us by USA after nuclear tests...what we have today is achieved by overnight hard work of our scientists.

And russia?? i mean almost all ur inventory is russian...... the US sanctions didnt effect u as much as they effected us.

pakistan me jitna bhi pani atta hai wo india ke kashmir se atta hai.sirf apny mulk ke liye nahi tumhare mulk ko bhi pani hum he supply karte hai.agar hamne tumhe pani dena bundh kar diya to tumhe bhi chand pe pani talashna hoga.

kashmir tumhara kab say hua :what: tum indians ko wo jutay ki nook par rakhtay hain aur tum kehtay ho kashmir humara hai humara hai :P

Given the Pakistan has its own missiles - I am surprised it hasn't happened sooner. I am no aeronautics engineer but I would assume that you could use the same missile into orbit by changing its trajectory once you have developed the satellite. Out of curiosity, does Pakistan have its own launching pad?

Given the Pakistan has its own missiles - I am surprised it hasn't happened sooner. I am no aeronautics engineer but I would assume that you could use the same missile into orbit by changing its trajectory once you have developed the satellite. Out of curiosity, does Pakistan have its own launching pad?

as I said in an early post. . .

- - Pakistan's ability to launch its space satellite is not new. . . Dr. A.Q Khan (the nuclear scientist of Pakistan), said in an interview that he had told Pervez Musharaff (the former president and dictator of Pakistan) that Pakistan is now able to launch its own space satellite but Musharaff did not agree. . .

And russia?? i mean almost all ur inventory is russian...... the US sanctions didnt effect u as much as they effected us.

we did not buy russian technology dude...we bought their weapons...russians helped us lot,no one can deny that...but in some areas a country has to progress on its own which we surely did...

WTF, Seems to me you are reading to much at Bharat Ratshits forum, you came here just for posting this crape like your country is helping USA, FRANCE, RUSSIA, in launching the rockets on orbit.......STFU

we did not buy russian technology dude...we bought their weapons...russians helped us lot,no one can deny that...but in some areas a country has to progress on its own which we surely did...

dude, you need to do some research. . . Russian helped you a lot on space technology. . .
these are some links:
Russian Prez clears space pact with India - Times Of India

India's space sector shifts to new frontiers

there is so much more but I think this will be enough. . .

as I said in an early post. . .

Yes, I got that - however, I am asking if Pakistan has its own equivalent of Cape Canaveral?

While the russians helped u even during sanction era.... We were alone.... even china wasnt as advanced as us or russia....Hence india had an early start with great help frm russia.... while tht was not in ur case.

satellite launching is 50 year old technology and i think any country can do it now,if they need to.
There are better alternatives available now,such as hgh flying solar planes and heliun filed airships. Pakistan shluld look into these.

well if we get remote sensing satellit we'll spy our enemy's inshallah we'll by 2012!!

Back
Top Bottom