What's new

Pakistan will Join BRICS: China, Russia , South africa and Brazil are agree

I Think the credit goes to PM Nawaz Sharif.So many people claim to be leader in Pakistan but Only States man A true leader we have is Nawaz Sharif without a doubt:pakistan::pakistan::smitten:

Your leader managed to to butt-in with Russians with no homework or grounds to claim his contribution in the Pak-Russia relations as a FM . Its the circumstances taking him there for the SCO meeting .It reminds me of time when Nawaz used to claim credit for JF 17 Thunder during election days.

As a full member or an observer?
A credible source will also be appreciated.

We are not yet part of it but it seems indian are thinking ahead :D

World Largest Burnol Factory will open in Pakistan and all its supplies will be for Indians :D :D :D

If Greece can get in BRICS, I see no reason why Pak cannot. Its Turing out to be a political field.
We need to focus more on our economy .

@ito

Its Russia which is proposing Greece to join BRICS. And we should be very clear, South Africa, Brazil and Russia are in no position to support the permanently sick economy of Greece. It will be 80% China and 20% India eventually. And that 20% which is our money, I would prefer is invested in Cuba or an random African Nation, at least they promise some returns.

Your leader managed to to butt-in with Russians with no homework or grounds to claim his contribution in the Pak-Russia relations as a FM . Its the circumstances taking him there for the SCO meeting .It reminds me of time when Nawaz used to claim credit for JF 17 Thunder during election days.
Oh really??You seems to know every thing.Nawaz sharif trying to establish good relations with russia,Belarus ,turkmanistan,kazakistan,afghanistan.U think he don't know anything about that.He is more experienced then our establishment idiots in those affairs.

I have nothing against Pakistan but if it enters BRICS, BRICS will become another UN which is mostly a platform for slinging mud on your enemies, No real work is done.

Edit: Not saying it would be Pakistan's fault but India and Pakistan we can't resist getting on each others nerves. Just look at SAARC, So much drama and no substance

Indians will be more than happy if Pakistan becomes member of SCO, BRICS, even G20. "Terrorist" Modi will then have more opportunities to terrorize the helpless whining country:rofl::rofl:
Hope terrorist Modi can control Kashmir freedom movement and Khalistan movement,Naxals etc.But he is. Use in banning beef and lobbing for Yoga.I wish Modi the luck for making India 100 percent Hindu till 2020

Back
Top Bottom