What's new

PAKISTAN will have to pay a heavy price for Balochistan policy & economic corridor with China

giphy.gif

lol get some time to read or try to listen the world opinion. your rant not gonna change the reality.

I know the world opinion. Whole world has diplomatic, economical and even military relations with Pakistan.

It is only in your tiny little dreamland where Pakistan has been declared terrorist state.

I know the world opinion. Whole world has diplomatic, economical and even military relations with Pakistan.

It is only in your tiny little dreamland where Pakistan has been declared terrorist state.

oopss!!! now suddenly things are more diplomatic and full of conspiracy against pakistan. remember you can be blind and deaf cuz you a pakistani first not others.

IMHO, Baluchistan is Pakistan's province thus Indian involvement in terrorist activities in this area is a concern not only for Pakistan but for all the region. However I haven't seen Pakistan put sufficient effort in diplomacy to force India to stop the terrorism.

we don't need to burn pakistan it is burning itself and it means we are on RIGHT TRACK and mind you its not an indication but with purpose. :) :)

Proves most Indians have terroristic thoughts against Pakistan. Which actually double means Pakistan is the right track when the southern neighbours from hell are burning with jealousy about CPEC!

By looking at Kashmir and other unrestful areas India too is burning itself (imploding).... Going by your own logic.

Proves most Indians have terroristic thoughts against Pakistan. Which actually double means Pakistan is the right track when the southern neighbours from hell are burning with jealousy about CPEC!

By looking at Kashmir and other unrestful areas India too is burning itself (imploding).... Going by your own logic.

haha, ohh yes it is imploding and this is why we are going here and there to raise kashmir issue and blahh blah..

Take care of this idiot who is continuously calling Pakistanis terrorist. I can also give him a similar response but it is better you take care of this idiot.

@waz @WAJsal

hehe.. as i said you can be good at ignoring things but not the reality..

This is getting funny because at one hand every now and then we hear India wants a stable Pakistan and also that Gwadar is not of any concern it will not benefit Pakistan at all and on the other hand they are the ones writing articles on Gwadar non stop and now this threat. I wonder why they are make hue and cry about something that is not going to benefit Pakistan at all..

Every now and then india's burning butt hurt about CPEC and Gwader gets revealed

Just like we overcame their plots in cricket we will overcome here and show them what we are capable of

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom