What's new

Pakistan will be the economic pivot of region: China

Facts is whoever tried to help panda, whether it’s sheep, bear, donkey, giraffe whatever it is- all got burned. I think lesson learned is next time Panda brings some pandemic, let’s lock her down.

Pakistan got infections via pilgrims returning from Iran, it would make no difference if China was locked down we still would have gotten it.

Facts is whoever tried to help panda, whether it’s sheep, bear, donkey, giraffe whatever it is- all got burned. I think lesson learned is next time Panda brings some pandemic, let’s lock her down.
That's not what brothers do in time of difficulties, either we go up together or go down together.:china::pakistan:

I don't know what you are talking about but here in Pakistan the pandemic is under control with less than 900 cases being reported where as in the US it's on fire with more the 50k+ being reported daily.

https://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/55...number-of-new-COVID-19-cases-in-over-3-months

The only time Pakistan will genuinely prosper ,is when US stops meddling in our affairs. US does not want CPEC as it gives China an alternative trade route(bypassing the Malacca Straits) and prosperity to Pakistan. It will always want to keep Pakistan on its toes and harbour chaos.

Problem lies in Pakistan not any other country, Bangladesh have surpassed Pakistan Nominal GDP and GDP per capita, rate of development and literacy is very slow. with 2 good years of growth India and Bangladesh can double Pakistans GDP per capita, extremely embarrassing prospect. Many projects of CPEC are complete but its fruits have not been reaped, I ain't so hopeful anymore, we need human capital, educated and productive population who pay taxes.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom