What's new

Pakistan will be the economic pivot of region: China

Hvx443d9ECMukbX-05LkicutlHBKCnu7wvJGJr6uXxFE3kGnHSxogMSmS8RRDmcUY1lv3kP_TVwiGrzyt6BSrHGPsGOzhsz5oB1zvA4CIHRkElnFds4pHmbNdzgrbgg

Does any one understand this image?? It went viral earlier this year in China.

The only time Pakistan will genuinely prosper ,is when US stops meddling in our affairs. US does not want CPEC as it gives China an alternative trade route(bypassing the Malacca Straits) and prosperity to Pakistan. It will always want to keep Pakistan on its toes and harbour chaos.

This is why CPEC burns alot of backsides.

Hvx443d9ECMukbX-05LkicutlHBKCnu7wvJGJr6uXxFE3kGnHSxogMSmS8RRDmcUY1lv3kP_TVwiGrzyt6BSrHGPsGOzhsz5oB1zvA4CIHRkElnFds4pHmbNdzgrbgg

Does any one understand this image?? It went viral earlier this year in China.

I think it went viral when china facing covid19 alone. So the picture is stating that during the time of difficulty only true brothers Pakistan (sheep) and Russia (Bear) help the Chinese brothers.

I think it went viral when china facing covid19 alone. So the picture is stating that during the time of difficulty only true brothers Pakistan (sheep) and Russia (Bear) help the Chinese brothers.
I’m in tears lol

They made us into sheep???? :lol::lol:

I suppose the idea was sheep took off its skin to help the friend.

The only time Pakistan will genuinely prosper ,is when US stops meddling in our affairs. US does not want CPEC as it gives China an alternative trade route(bypassing the Malacca Straits) and prosperity to Pakistan. It will always want to keep Pakistan on its toes and harbour chaos.

It will never let Pakistan proposer why would it ?

it wants Pakistan de nuked for a variety of reasons.. and accept India “leadership” in the region

Facts is whoever tried to help panda, whether it’s sheep, bear, donkey, giraffe whatever it is- all got burned. I think lesson learned is next time Panda brings some pandemic, let’s lock her down.

Back
Top Bottom