What's new

Pakistan will be out of grey list by September 2019

i dont care about your hatred.
What it has to do with hate..we will do it out of love. Rather, the sooner the better. But I was kidding, I don't know what is your religion.. at least you're not Muslim.

ofcourse if you bendover for IMF. we will take you off grey list
:o::o: Who "we"? Aren't you a Pakistani? Until now you have claiming to be a Pakistani

i think india will carry another false flag attack on its soil again near september and create war like situation in the region

Aitraz kya ha app ka? Ho kyn raha hain yah hona he nahi chaie?

imf se loan liye beghair fatf se nikla jasakta hai. its a legal procedure of banking methods and its transparency.

with the currency being hinted for complete digitization its inevitable Pakistan will be out of this list as business pours in.

there is so much corruption in Pakistan on such an organized scale that banking channels estimate for a missing 100 billion flowing in and out of Pakistan with no measure of trailing.

you people resort to personal attacks without trying to make sense of the written word. spoon feeding does not work.

think for yourselves.

i think india will carry another false flag attack on its soil again near september and create war like situation in the region

everybody knows this.

india is not deciding factor in this. pakistanis themselves have to decide if they want to be financially ethical in their affairs.

fatf not runs on ethics,it runs only to support powerful nations and jewish bankers and their interests otherwise u.s army had laundered 50 tons of gold from Syria and other resources like gold and diamond as well as oil are extracted from africa and iraq and lybia but fatf is quiet on this laundering of wealth by west which resulted in poverty of these countries
imf se loan liye beghair fatf se nikla jasakta hai. its a legal procedure of banking methods and its transparency.

with the currency being hinted for complete digitization its inevitable Pakistan will be out of this list as business pours in.

there is so much corruption in Pakistan on such an organized scale that banking channels estimate for a missing 100 billion flowing in and out of Pakistan with no measure of trailing.

you people resort to personal attacks without trying to make sense of the written word. spoon feeding does not work.

think for yourselves.

everybody knows this.

india is not deciding factor in this. pakistanis themselves have to decide if they want to be financially ethical in their affairs.

think for yourselves.

Where is the personal attack? I just asked aitraaz kya ha? now that i know IMF ka pass jana ki baaten to bohat phela sa he ho rahi hain, aik month main jain ga do month main jain ga, 6 month jain ga, koi nahi gaya or yeh financial year apna end per poonch chuka ha ana wala 2 months main. So spoon fed hum nahi ho raha balka woh tamaam log ho raha tha jo yeh dawa ker raha tha from the time IK government came to power kah IMF ka bagir to chal he nahi sakta. So abbi tak to chal raha ha. Rah gai baat grey list ki to us sa economy hurt ho rahi ha, IMF ko aik taraf rakh be dain phir be investors ka confidence barhaal chaie. Grey list main rehna ka matlab ha her time Black listing ka khatra or with neighbor like India, yeh khatra or be bar gaya tha.
Baki rah gai baat inevitable to pheli baat business Pakistan main aaii ga kahan sa when you are in black list? No investor will pour money. Secondly yeh wohi inevitable tha jo kah raha tha kah next months main IMF ka pass jain ga since PTI formed government. Nothing in this world is inevitable other than death. So if the government is really getting its house in order and pushing for reforms for the betterment, we should be appreciating it rather than passing sarcastic remarks.

Back
Top Bottom