What's new

Pakistan will be out of grey list by September 2019

fatf not runs o ethics,it runs only to support powerful nations and jewish bankers and their interests otherwise u.s army had laundered 50 tons of gold from Syria and other resources like gold and diamond as well as oil are extracted from africa and iraq and lybia but fatf is quiet on this laundering of wealth by west

but thats just Business as usual

Where is the personal attack? I just asked aitraaz kya ha? now that i know IMF ka pass jana ki baaten to bohat phela sa he ho rahi hain, aik month main jain ga do month main jain ga, 6 month jain ga, koi nahi gaya or yeh financial year apna end per poonch chuka ha ana wala 2 months main. So spoon fed hum nahi ho raha balka woh tamaam log ho raha tha jo yeh dawa ker raha tha from the time IK government came to power kah IMF ka bagir to chal he nahi sakta. So abbi tak to chal raha ha. Rah gai baat grey list ki to us sa economy hurt ho rahi ha, IMF ko aik taraf rakh be dain phir be investors ka confidence barhaal chaie. Grey list main rehna ka matlab ha her time Black listing ka khatra or with neighbor like India, yeh khatra or be bar gaya tha.
Baki rah gai baat inevitable to pheli baat business Pakistan main aaii ga kahan sa when you are in black list? No investor will pour money. Secondly yeh wohi inevitable tha jo kah raha tha kah next months main IMF ka pass jain ga since PTI formed government. Nothing in this world is inevitable other than death. So if the government is really getting its house in order and pushing for reforms for the betterment, we should be appreciating it rather than passing sarcastic remarks.

the government has the power to do much more.

it has failed to create an environment of financial transparency in the country nor done anything regarding the undocumented economy in the Country.

i am not passing any sarcastic comment. the indian troop mobilization will be complete by September by most means.

You cannot pick and choose since these are all inter related.

the government should facilitate banking channels for pakistanis so that atleast one aspect of fatf concern is addressed.

it has failed to create an environment of financial transparency in the country nor done anything regarding the undocumented economy in the Country.

i am not passing any sarcastic comment. the indian troop mobilization will be complete by September by most means.

You cannot pick and choose since these are all inter related.

the government should facilitate banking channels for pakistanis so that atleast one aspect of fatf concern is addressed.
As usual you are passing on sweeping statements ignoring facts and history based on your biased overview of the entire situation. For example failed is a pretty big word to be used for a government that hasnt been in power for even a year? The mess Pakistan was left in wasnt the doing of this government but because of the combine rule of previous governments of PPP and PMLN which dates back to decades. You expect all that to disappear within a year. :tup:

As usual you are passing on sweeping statements ignoring facts and history based on your biased overview of the entire situation. For example failed is a pretty big word to be used for a government that hasnt been in power for even a year? The mess Pakistan was left in wasnt the doing of this government but because of the combine rule of previous governments of PPP and PMLN which dates back to decades. You expect all that to disappear within a year. :tup:

car only moves when wheels are set in motion.

show me moving wheels in regards to system of merit and transparency

car only moves when wheels are set in motion.

show me moving wheels in regards to system of merit and transparency
There are alot of things that are moving in the right direction. You just need to take off the shades of hatred for IK.

There are alot of things that are moving in the right direction. You just need to take off the shades of hatred for IK.

I did not mention the prime ministers name in the thread if i remember correctly.

I only mentioned the GoP, if that to you only means IK, it is your personal problem.

I did not mention the prime ministers name in the thread if i remember correctly.

I only mentioned the GoP, if that to you only means IK, it is your personal problem.
Your hatred for IK is well known. At least be man enough to admit. Besides PM Khan is the head of GOP. So yeah even if you did not mention his name, it is well clear to everyone whom you are pointing it at. No need to hide behind words.

Your hatred for IK is well known. At least be man enough to admit. Besides PM Khan is the head of GOP. So yeah even if you did not mention his name, it is well clear to everyone whom you are pointing it at. No need to hide behind words.

Aww inspiring fascist

Are you talking about yourself?

I do not indulge in self praise. Read the first post directed at me in this thread, you will realize i have minions who do that for me

Sometimes though i do have been awed by my own wit. But thats just human nature i believe.

You people just don’t learn from your mistakes. Last time boasting was what finally got you grey listed.

Back
Top Bottom