What's new

Pakistan warns US "disastrous consequences" on more raids

Status
Not open for further replies.
India fears a drawn out full scale war because it doesn't know Pakistan's nuclear threshold and it will not try any standalone strikes because Pakistan has guaranteed that such an action will quickly escalate into a full scale war.

pakistan is just going ga ga over nothing . remember the raymond case finally a million $ sorted it all out.

united states: like they stated ----"can and will" do similer attack , if required. and india will take united states shoulder to carry out the attack.

paksitan shouldnt be worried about indian attack on hafiz saeed.

but american attack on their nukes. because now it all seems vunrable.

I dont know about US

bt indian dont have guts to even think of doing surgical strikes in pakistan

I dont know about US

Why should we do it now?/

We dont have any threat from anybody now?

Tell me 1 good reason. Lets talk.

India fears a drawn out full scale war because it doesn't know Pakistan's nuclear threshold and it will not try any standalone strikes because Pakistan has guaranteed that such an action will quickly escalate into a full scale war.

^^^
This is exactly the reason.

Let's look at it this way:

- India and Pakistan are enemies, any military action by either party is likely to escalate to a full scale war.
- Whereas America and Pakistan are apparently partners in the global war on terror...

Basically, forget capabilities and military might. Even if India was just as powerful as the US, India would think twice about carrying out the same kind of operation. Just look at North Korea. They're believed to have about 5 nukes but the US hasn't touched them since.

No, you guys don't get it. Indians are living under the delusion of being some kind of super power.

No we are not under any delusion of being some kind of superpower, although we are very happy that we are living in an era where India is growing fast and is being taken very seriously around the world

Well, America gave an example of what a real super power is: a real superpower can conduct a standalone operation secure in the knowledge that the other side will not escalate.

Then can America do the same in Russia or China? I don't think America can do anything with even North Korea, which must have two to three nukes

India has no such assurance. In fact, quite the opposite since they know that any misadventure will quickly escalate into a full scale war.

As I mentioned, India does’t fear a full scale war if nukes are not used and if it leads to all solution between India and Pakistan

pakistan is just going ga ga over nothing . remember the raymond case finally a million $ sorted it all out.

united states: like they stated ----"can and will" do similer attack , if required. and india will take united states shoulder to carry out the attack.

paksitan shouldnt be worried about indian attack on hafiz saeed.

but american attack on their nukes. because now it all seems vunrable.

These soldiers are living in world of dreams . sucking money from poor people of Pakistan. I feel shame to be called my self paksitani. Now lame excuses are made by these people “ our radar was unable to deduct these choppers. Ups don’t worry neighborhood boys ages around 14 to 16 can see.
What are these people doing . They tool oath they will defend the country and will be killed if needed . they were agreed and get paid for this.
Every time Head soldiers said like this next day more innocent dies
Spy chief should be sacked not because osama was not deducted but failure to sneak Us spies activities
Head should be sacked because he is completely fail to save us from dying like butterflies

I dont know about US

Upss how come you cant say . dont worry mate they can indian can if amercian can do just like amercian did few yards from your military academy . dont live in dreams

What are the 'disastrous consequence' that Pakistan has in mind?

The only disaster was that the Americans flew in and gave a disastrous blow to Pakistan (that is if it is true that Pakistan did not anything about it).

Personally, I am sceptical since I do not believe that such a raid can be carried out so smoothly with no one within Pakistan being any wiser!

Every day the story is changing.

Therefore, both the US and Pakistan are not telling the whole truth.

As far as Indian undertaking such a move, I don't think it will be a wise thing since that would unnecessary put salt to an open wound and the consequences would not be pleasant!

This is not the time for hothead actions.

Calm is required and one must sympathise with Pakistan since it has been grievously hurt by the unilateral (if indeed it was) action by the US.

no way man there would not be a war and we will be like loser again
dont worry we have army like us cats
eating sleeping pills and drop us into mess of shame

Upss how come you cant say . dont worry mate they can indian can if amercian can do just like amercian did few yards from your military academy . dont live in dreams

Even if India can, India should not.

Pakistan has been mortally hurt. I do not understand why people should find pleasure in doing down Pakistan in their moment of uncertainty and grief at the failures that failed to detect the raid.

I still feel it is not possible to raid so efficiently, if the home country is kept in the dark!

People just love to talk about India dont have guts to do a surgical strike.

Well why should we do it.?

Lets analyse who are the targets are if any such happens?

LeT, Dawood.???

Well why should we disturb them. They can inflict more damage and are doing it to Pakistani public than India Intelligence agencies can ever do.

They can do more damage in 1 day which others can do in a year. So why bother. let them enjoy.:lol:

^^^
This is exactly the reason.

Let's look at it this way:

- India and Pakistan are enemies, any military action by either party is likely to escalate to a full scale war.
- Whereas America and Pakistan are apparently partners in the global war on terror...

Basically, forget capabilities and military might. Even if India was just as powerful as the US, India would think twice about carrying out the same kind of operation. Just look at North Korea. They're believed to have about 5 nukes but the US hasn't touched them since.

Moreover, Geopraphy givesa an advantage to Americans to do those strikes in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom