What's new

Pakistan Warns Of "10 Surgical Strikes" If India Carries Out Even One

Major comprehension issue.....the Indian army can issue all the statements for the satisfaction of the home crowd but the magic word you missed in the Pakistani Officers's statement is ''IF''.....but then you guys only want to read and believe what suits your ego.

The ratio may be the same but scenario has somewhat changed.
Going by Indian logic, it's 1 Momin against Hanuman.
Hope our soldiers don't have to climb trees to fight future wars.

We will hire monkeys from China to fight Hanuman Army , do we ave to buy their tails as well [emoji23]

Kabhe tmari army ne assli larai bh ki ha siway unarmed Kashmiryu ko rape aur marnay kay ilawa ? hum to bhaiyaa 2001 se Jang mai hain , siway Kabotar kay tm kch nai mar sakty !! Sunny deol ko filmoo ne tmaraay demaghu ko kharab kar dia ha.Jao Amirkaay ki body building karo aur batein km c****o
I wonder what happened to bahadur sipahis in 1971.

Professional soldiers don’t behead , only ISIS , taliban can do this. Please don’t give bad name to our army, our ISPR already rejected this. This is just propaganda against our army.
But indians will still claim we behead and they behead too, their ministry claimed it. can a random member @Peaceful Civilian make any difference? World will prefer indian officials , no one even cares what you think. Let us reply according their own mentality.

so even your fully armed trained soldiers are getting kidnapped? no wonder many of those sissies due to cardiac attacks in gun fights

1. BSF are not soldiers. They are armed policemen who man the border.

2. They are first short, then kidnapped and then beheaded.

3. You think this story portrays THEM in poor light ? guess again. This shows the world who the real cowards are.

I wonder what happened to bahadur sipahis in 1971.

Forget 71,65 - its 2018 , got balls attack.Our
soldiers laugh on your army that when they see us they piss in their pants.Bhartiyuu Border film ne tmaray demagh kharab kar diye.

the one who are getting kidnapped even after deploying 3 corps in IOK

Oh yeah, I forgot.

Kidnappers and terrorists are heroes for you lot.

But the world remembers and we make sure of reminding them every time we get the chance.

Oh yeah, I forgot.

Kidnappers and terrorists are heroes for you lot.

But the world remembers and we make sure of reminding them every time we get the chance.
yes our heroes kidnap the pajeet rapists and then terrorize the hell out of them
thats what they do

yes our heroes kidnap the pajeet rapists and then terrorize the hell out of them
thats what they do

Now that you have admitted that your heroes are kidnappers and terrorists, nothing more needs to be said.

You measure up to expectations.

Hahaha BC have been wanking themselves raw over statements by pipin for weeks, they get a response in kind and suddenly all the bhangees are Gandhi-ian diplomats.

Back
Top Bottom