What's new

Pakistan Warns Of "10 Surgical Strikes" If India Carries Out Even One

ISLAMABAD:

Pakistan on Saturday warned of "10 surgical strikes" against India in response to a single such attack, in the latest war of words between the two estranged nuclear-armed neighbours.

Major General Asif Ghafoor, spokesperson of the military's Inter Services Public Relations, stated this while talking to the media in London, where he is accompanying Pakistan Army Chief Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa on a visit.

"If India dares to launch a surgical strike inside Pakistan, it will face 10 surgical strikes in response," Ghafoor was quoted as saying by Radio Pakistan.

He also said "those who think of any misadventure against us should have no doubt in their minds on Pakistan's capabilities".

The military spokesman said the Pakistan Army was the custodian of the USD 50 billion China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) and that the mega project will strengthen the economy of the country.

Ghafoor said the army wanted strengthening of democracy in Pakistan, and claimed that the general election in July was the most transparent in the history of the country.

"If anyone has evidence of rigging then it should be brought forward," he remarked.

He also rejected reports of restriction on the media and said there was "complete freedom of expression" in the country.

2 COMMENTS
He said there were more good developments in Pakistan than bad and that the international media should also highlight the good things.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/pak...strikes-if-india-carries-out-even-one-1931728

Verbal diorrhrea again

Why do politicians and army men in India and Pakistan talk so much?
Is it just for the masses?
In Europe not even the most right-wing nationalist politicians act this undiplomatic.
Both have to prove that they are doing great job of fooling gullibles of both countries .

We behead atleast 4 BSF soldiers in each strike, and till 10 strike the the score would reach to 40 BSF headless corpses. Just a reminder.
Professional soldiers don’t behead , only ISIS , taliban can do this. Please don’t give bad name to our army, our ISPR already rejected this. This is just propaganda against our army.

Not a very wise statement if its been made in the first place.
I think this is just to convey message we are ready if war is imposed on us. Sometimes aggressive statement is the best defense to keep enemy at bay.

This proves that the first surgical strikes really did happen, otherwise one would not give such statements just to prove ones worth.

Military officials can only talk with their guns , they are not statesman skilled at diplomacy.

then its a proof that 10 surgical strikes were carried out by Pakistan

If I was the PM of Pakistan I would have without any second thought bombed hindustan and smoked them all off from this universe.Hindustaniyu don't mess with us we hve got balls for that ,you know what we are capable off, we dont do any bollywood surgical
strikes. Don't try this or another nagasaga history will repeat.Yo wont need any wood - your ashes will be blown in the air

If I was the PM of Pakistan I would have without any second thought bombed hindustan and smoked them all off from this universe.Hindustaniyu don't mess with us we hve got balls for that ,you know what we are capable off, we dont do any bollywood surgical
strikes. Don't try this or another nagasaga history will repeat.Yo wont need any wood - your ashes will be blown in the air
Betua jao so jao nasha charh gaya hai, kal nasha utar jaye to bat karenge :enjoy:

This proves that the first surgical strikes really did happen, otherwise one would not give such statements just to prove ones worth.

Military officials can only talk with their guns , they are not statesman skilled at diplomacy.

And it also proves that till date, pakistan has conduced ZERO surgical strike for at least the ONE that India has carried out :P

This outburst only goes to show PA is a barking dog, not a dog that bites.

Pakistan is waging armed Jihad on India for decades now. Nothing new here.
You started.. Why are u afraid off? Just face the reality and dont whine here and there..

And it also proves that till date, pakistan has conduced ZERO surgical strike for at least the ONE that India has carried out :P

This outburst only goes to show PA is a barking dog, not a dog that bites.
Daily head rolls of yindu army if that is not surgical strikes then what u named them ?

Major comprehension issue.....the Indian army can issue all the statements for the satisfaction of the home crowd but the magic word you missed in the Pakistani Officers's statement is ''IF''.....but then you guys only want to read and believe what suits your ego.

It's good to know that Pak army has maintained the balance of 1momin=10 hindu kafirs ratio.
The ratio may be the same but scenario has somewhat changed.
Going by Indian logic, it's 1 Momin against Hanuman.
Hope our soldiers don't have to climb trees to fight future wars.

Daily head rolls of yindu army if that is not surgical strikes then what u named them ?

Only a pakistani would call the kidnapping and beheading of BSF jawans on daily patrol as "surgical strike" :lol:

WE just call it Kidnapping and beheading.

Head rolling and football playing also happens to the Pakistani military, infact it happens more on your side.
So stop with your cheap point scoring, I don’t have change to give away today.

Wasnt pakistan taken from india....jahil hind has been trying with its mighty monkey army begging foe bananas on the internet to recapture lost land. Oh we know your capabilities very well. All the norther area of pakistan and azad kashmir taken feom you militarily. You were just begging china re cpec and disputed areas. Now please jog on and rape someone who wont cut your little weaner and shove it where the sun dont shine
You are a troll with a begging bowl, I’ll not toss a dime in it today.

Some Indians claim everything from Afghanistan to Indonesia as part of India, it’s really funny.

But the important point is that you will survive in the periphery of India like the other smaller nations like Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka and the likes.
Cos after all we are a peaceful nation :partay:

Guys listen to this chump and his heart burn :rofl:
Cry me a river ...!

Head rolling and football playing also happens to the Pakistani military, infact it happens more on your side.
So stop with your cheap point scoring, I don’t have change to give away today.

You are a troll with a begging bowl, I’ll not toss a dime in it today.

Some Indians claim everything from Afghanistan to Indonesia as part of India, it’s really funny.

But the important point is that you will survive in the periphery of India like the other smaller nations like Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka and the likes.
Cos after all we are a peaceful nation :partay:

Guys listen to this chump and his heart burn :rofl:
Cry me a river ...!

mard e momin :D

Only a pakistani would call the kidnapping and beheading of BSF jawans on daily patrol as "surgical strike" :lol:

WE just call it Kidnapping and beheading.
so even your fully armed trained soldiers are getting kidnapped? no wonder many of those sissies due to cardiac attacks in gun fights

Betua jao so jao nasha charh gaya hai, kal nasha utar jaye to bat karenge :enjoy:

Kabhe tmari army ne assli larai bh ki ha siway unarmed Kashmiryu ko rape aur marnay kay ilawa ? hum to bhaiyaa 2001 se Jang mai hain , siway Kabotar kay tm kch nai mar sakty !! Sunny deol ko filmoo ne tmaraay demaghu ko kharab kar dia ha.Jao Amirkaay ki body building karo aur batein km c****o

Back
Top Bottom