What's new

Pakistan wants to resume trade talks with Kabul minus India

India is our enemy why would we support or work with an enemy
Learn from China

It considers U.S. India, Japan, Australia, South Korea etc as enemy

Tell me Why China still exports goods to these countries ?

Can you make your all weather friend China to stop trade with India :chilli:

RAW will bomb ghani again if he tries to get close to Pakistan

And what if they transfer some load on Chahbar port as Afghanistan does not import or export much ?

More than welcome to do so but since it hasnt happened, i am assuming Afghanistan wants to stick with Pakistan.

There is no " MODI PHOBIA " in Pakistan, @P.K.
Can you name a single Pakistani News channel which has not uttered Modi yesterday ? :p:

Can you name a single Pakistani News channel which will not utter Modi today ?:p:

Can you name a single Pakistani News channel which will not utter Modi Tomorrow ?:p:

@GURU DUTT @ranjeet

More than welcome to do so but since it hasnt happened, i am assuming Afghanistan wants to stick with Pakistan.
Because Afghan still think that Pakistan would come into sense as other routes for central Asia are expensive & Pakistan have big hope from central Asia.

Can you name a single Pakistani News channel which has not uttered Modi yesterday ? :p:

Can you name a single Pakistani News channel which will not utter Modi today ?:p:

Can you name a single Pakistani News channel which will not utter Modi Tomorrow ?:p:

@GURU DUTT @ranjeet

Really ?

Because I am in Pakistan and watch the TV regularly.

Nobody cares about MOOZI in Pakistan.

I am enjoying the " Milli Naghmas " and the Patriotism of ordinary Pakistanis.

This Pakistani Nation is alive today.

Present deteriorating Pakistan's relations with Afghanistan are the direct outcome of your Hamid Gul's Policy of controlling Afghans through Talibans. Why bring Modi in it ? :hitwall:

That is what I am saying.. why to bring India when it doesn't matter. India might had been a little acceptable before Modi but under Modi, there is 0.0% chance that India is allowed in Pakistan-Afghan talk.

Really ?

Actually I am surprised...which Pakistani newspaper you read and TV you watch?

And what if they transfer some load on Chahbar port as Afghanistan does not import or export much ?

they are welcome to buy food items from Australia thru chahbar port if it suits them as right now they get all of their food requirements from Pakistan as the same cost as it is available in Pakistan. Yes Afghanistan doesnt export much but it imports everything.

Really ?

Thank God you don't watch Pakistani News Channels, especially the one where a Mad Doctor or a Ganja Hilali go crazy ranting Modi (Moodi, Muddi etc )
Try watching any Pakistani news discussion and do count whether Raheel, Nawaz or Modi wins the name count :D

he reads next days news papers and watches TV shows in advance . Lol each and every news channel gives atleast 30 mins airtime on modi and India.

he reads next days news papers and watches TV shows in advance . Lol each and every news channel gives atleast 30 mins airtime on modi and India.

Bhai ye cartoon network dekhta hai .

Tum banned hoke message kaise kar leta hai .. banned sirf poster main chhapwa rakha hai

they are welcome to buy food items from Australia thru chahbar port if it suits them as right now they get all of their food requirements from Pakistan as the same cost as it is available in Pakistan. Yes Afghanistan doesnt export much but it imports everything.
Then you are in mistake.
They export very expensive commodity, Drugs :azn:

Because Afghan still think that Pakistan would come into sense as other routes for central Asia are expensive & Pakistan have big hope from central Asia.

Pakistan come to its senses? You Indians really are funny. Tell me something what would happen if we dont? Does any of the concerned country ( India or Afghanistan) have anything that they can actually hold over our head and make us come to our senses or punish us if we dont?

Pakistan does not need Afghanistan or India for that matter for anything.Period. Its the other way round specially for Afghanistan. A country who is depended on us for their mere existence cannot dictate terms even with the Indian wooing.

Pakistan come to its senses? You Indians really are funny. Tell me something what would happen if we dont? Does any of the concerned country ( India or Afghanistan) have anything that they can actually hold over our head and make us come to our senses or punish us if we dont?

Pakistan does not need Afghanistan or India for that matter for anything.Period. Its the other way round specially for Afghanistan. A country who is depended on us for their mere existence cannot dictate terms even with the Indian wooing.
Then you need a Atlas to come in reality.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom