What's new

Pakistan VS Sri Lanka: ICC World T20 Semi Final, 04 Oct 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tum jaise posters se yahi umeed ki jaa sakti hai.....Way to go.

thank you thank you, keep giving me more chances like that.
and stop reporting me every time, I speak my mind and i dont care for warnings or bans. Actually I am now wishing for a ban, its taking too much time....ooops i was suppose to call a customer 2 hours ago....ban me ban me

First. India did exist, it was called Hindusthan (Nation which starts at Himalayas and ends at Ocean), mentioned in Rig Vedas and India by Europeans. Check all the history books. What is India ? All European literature is filled with word India.

bulkul galat ......:rofl:

546250_309890995784596_473361717_n.jpg

Story in pictures :p

Looser are talking big ...because with help of run rate they reached Semi Final.

Defeat from India is still burning their back:rofl:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3465556 said:
with childish comments like these i think you dont deserve to be in the think tank at all

thats why there is no indian in the moderation team
Well, you can lodge protest. Strip down my title.

You not raising objection against the pakistani person using vulgarity after my post shows that you don't know anything. A moderator didn't delete his post, where was your same rationale.

BTW whether I deserve it or not, its not your choice. Ask around, if 20 people says that I should be removed, I will personally ask the Admins. Start a thread in Members club.

I stand by my analogy. You can go ahead and ask moderators to delete my post.

bulkul galat ......:rofl:
Prove me wrong.

One liner and an emoticon is not a solid argument. :D

Looser are talking big ...because with help of run rate they reached Semi Final.

All their celebrations will end tommorow when SL beats them.. Then they will celebrate they reached Semi's... hahahahah

Well, you can lodge protest. Strip down my title.

You not raising objection against the pakistani person using vulgarity after my post shows that you don't know anything. A moderator didn't delete his post, where was your same rationale.

BTW whether I deserve it or not, its not your choice. Ask around, if 20 people says that I should be removed, I will personally ask the Admins. Start a thread in Members club.

I stand by my analogy. You can go ahead and ask moderators to delete my post.

Issss ko yeh idea bhi na deiii ! Yeh bohaaat baraaa tharkii hai...teraa title chooor kapriii utarwaaa lei ga before he gets you to do a 'Krait Only Belly Dance' whilst you're standing on a bed of smoldering coals. Baaach ke rahiin isss se ! :undecided:

And I'm going to get back to you, young man, & see what exactly you're analogy was ! :angry:

KRAIT MAN DONT Take it seriously, You say something we dont like about pakistan, We can prove it wrong CUZ we Are pakistani And HUM TO JEETEGEY BAHI JEETEGEY !!!!!!!!!

KRAIT MAN DONT Take it seriously, You say something we dont like about pakistan, We can prove it wrong CUZ we Are Pakistani And HUM TO JEETEGEY BAHI JEETEGEY !!!!!!!!!

LOSERS ARE THOSE WHO DIDNT MADE IT TO SEMIS

560755_310049379102091_1124250449_n.jpg

Prove me wrong.
One liner and an emoticon is not a solid argument. :D

hindustan ka phela male and female india ka he hona chaye ..wo kahen se aya na ho ...aur uss i ne hindustan rakha ho nam,kisi aur ne nae (muslim etc ) ,sanskrit bhi kaen se bane hue na ho tab jake hindustan tumara hua .......:D:D

.pakistan ka land bohat purana he ,har invaders yahan par se aya he ,its like a door way of invaders ...jab sare invader yahan i hein to itna gusa q pakistan se.......:blink:

Issss ko yeh idea bhi na deiii ! Yeh bohaaat baraaa tharkii hai...teraa title chooor kapriii utarwaaa lei ga before he gets you to do a 'Krait Only Belly Dance' whilst you're standing on a bed of smoldering coals. Baaach ke rahiin isss se ! :undecided:

And I'm going to get back to you, young man, & see what exactly you're analogy was ! :angry:
I am normal poster just like many other one.

I have been seeing Banned topic used over and over again, vulgarity is used, poverty, mal nourishment, dead children, toilets coming in Indian technology threads. People calling Indians slaves of white master, cow piss drinker.

When this happens to us, why don't you shut the mouths of those Pakistani and Chinese posters. I report Indians.

My analogy was correct according to me just like many analogies used for Indians.

I fear no one. I expect moderators to look from our POV as there is no Indian MOD. We don't want one, I oppose Indian moderator but who will take our side.

Fed up of many people getting over-sensitive on one comment where as they made same comments hundreds of time.

I was given an infraction when I used "Mian" which is a common word in India. A moderator told me that it is considered derogatory word.

And here people are using worst language. Hundreds disrespect my country and my soldiers.

One poster calls our soldiers Slaves , Murderers and Rapists. still not banned. Can you accept these words for your soldiers ? Shouldn't soldier, no matter from which country they belong, get equal respect.

I am not angry, I am just explaining the hypocrisy.

Last edited by a moderator:
KRAIT MAN DONT Take it seriously, You say something we dont like about pakistan, We can prove it wrong CUZ we Are pakistani And HUM TO JEETEGEY BAHI JEETEGEY !!!!!!!!!

560755_310049379102091_1124250449_n.jpg

Pichali baar kab Dhoya tha.....? , bass mar raha hai :lol:

Pichali baar kab Dhoya tha.....? , bass mar raha hai :lol:
Ignorant STUPID Indian, LAST TIME We beat Srilanka and WON the T20 WorldCUP in 2009.

KEEP THIS STUPIDITY AT YOURSELF IGNORANT LUNATIC

105163.jpg

2009 Champions and 4time semifinalists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom