What's new

Pakistan VS Sri Lanka: ICC World T20 Semi Final, 04 Oct 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ankur , Request you to please remove those pics of mourning family members . There are other pics of crying Pakistanis which you can post instead .

Sincere request .

Ankur , Request you to please remove those pics of mourning family members . There are other pics of crying Pakistanis which you can post instead .

Sincere request .

As you say bro ... doing that

I think you are again crossing the line here.

You wanna create a Hindu Muslim riot here.

Please go ahead.

I will respond tit for tat.

Don't cross the line.

Yehin betha hai aleka.

Kya masla hai.

Maza aa raha hai tumhari lene mein .. :chilli:

See here guys, this is our dear AJTR. A person who disrespect soldiers. :D Changing fonts don't make a dent. :lol:

Even every Pakistani will support me when it comes to our Dear Soldiers.

@Indians- Don't post pics guys. Most probably you will get banned. You can do leg pulling by words. :D

@all
Anyone here to share a beer for loss of both teams ? :cheers:
not untill they stop killing innocents on their political masters' orders. more they have to earn respect of their citizenry first then from outsiders.all that respect matters is when its given at home as compared to outsiders.

And changing font does make dent as it makes u reply to changed fonts especially mentioning them.

you d0theads are funny people; you troll this thread but didnt even make the semis....haters gon' hate.

congrats to Sri Lankan team and best of luck

as for us, the head of PCB needs to resign. Our batting lineup was shyte. We simply didnt deserve to win. Afridi was a true disappointment, goes without saying. Whole middle order was GARBAGE out there. Then again it was a tough pitch.

that's all folks.

Because karma may also get angry with mods.

Mein bhi dar gya hun.

Mein to higher caste ka Muslim Brahmin hun - karma se darta hun.

Yahan Islamabad mein ek fashion store ka naam bhi karma hai.

I will never visit that store again.

Hey thanks for warning me yaar.

WHAT IS KARMA?

You meant "Crying Pakistanis" rt ?

I csny type good anglish from my.mob

but at least admit the truth. you did posted these pictures intentionally after knowing their background || Hindu tan man Hindu jeevan ... Rag Rag Hindu mera Parichay

Its good if you realize your mistake mangel pandey

BREAKING NEWS
HAFEEZ SAID
PAKISTAN CRICKET TEAM WANT TO JOIN PEACE MARCH TO
WAZIRISTAN THAT'S WHY WE LOST THE MATCH

you d0theads are funny people; you troll this thread but didnt even make the semis....haters gon' hate.

congrats to Sri Lankan team and best of luck

as for us, the head of PCB needs to resign. Our batting lineup was shyte. We simply didnt deserve to win. Afridi was a true disappointment, goes without saying. Whole middle order was GARBAGE out there. Then again it was a tough pitch.

that's all folks.

This is a think tank on PDF.... Bravo

Sri Lanka won fair and square and were deserving winners. Pakistan had a better RR than us and qualified for the semis. Well played to both of them.

Sri Lanka won fair and square and were deserving winners. Pakistan had a better RR than us and qualified for the semis. Well played to both of them.

I am Afridi. I am Imran. I am Wasim. I am Waqar. I am the Final at Melbourne. I am the Final at Lord's. I am Asian Champion. I am the Last Ball at Sharjah. I am the Inventor of the Doosra. I am inventor of the Reverse Swing. I am the Sultan of Swing. When they wouldn't let me play at home, I drifted wherever I could. I am the Cornered Tiger. I am the Fastest Ball. I am the Quickest Hundred. I am t he Biggest Six. I am the Shattered Stumps. I am the Aggression. I am the Passion. I am the Nightmare between wickets. I am the 100 miles/hr Rawalpindi Express. I am the Boom Boom. I am the Bang Bang. I am the Professor. I am the Fauji. I am the Unpredictable. I am the 175 Million Hearts. I AM CRICKET PAKISTAN ! Anymore haters?

WHAT IS KARMA?

Karma in Indian religions is the concept of "action" or "deed", understood as that which causes the entire cycle of cause and effect (i.e., the cycle called saṃsāra) originating in ancient India and treated in the Hindu, Jain, Buddhist and Sikh religions.

not untill they stop killing innocents on their political masters' orders. more they have to earn respect of their citizenry first then from outsiders.all that respect matters is when its given at home as compared to outsiders.

And changing font does make dent as it makes u reply to changed fonts especially mentioning them.

makawa aleka.

There is a famous chain jahan aurton ke faishon wala kapray banatay hein.

In Hindi it means Qismat - probably.

OH I KNOW IN HINDI IT MEANS KISMAT BUT MEIN SAMKHE HINDI MEIN KOI AUR BHI MANA HE IS KI ...... ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom