What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't post this video in the respected thread (which is colsed) so I thought to give it a go here, I hope you guys enjoy.

They are doing namaz!!

Is it the first time they are doing?? or is it because they are doing in india??-what is so special that u r proud and had to post??

Last edited by a moderator:
why r u afraid to play on a bowling wicket???, a batting can be fully tested on the batting eicket, it means india is afraid of batting on a bowling wicket...

just some days ago, ravi said, india can beat pakistan on the green top wicket.... r u nt interested in following his advice and beat us on that wiclet??

India would win on a green top as well. This is despite Pakistan having a much better pace attack. Pakistani batsmen with the exception of Younis Khan to a certain extent are not technically proficient to deal with the pace and swing of Zaheer and co. Comparatively, Sachin, Sehwag, Gambhir are all good players of pace bowling. If instead of show ponies like Raina and Yusuf, India plays batsmen like Dravid and Pujara on a green top - then you would defeinitely lose on a green top.

They are doing namaz!!

Is it the first time they are doing?? or is it because they are doing in india??-what is so special that u r proud and had to post??

That, Namaz is more important than anything for, and seeing them players offering it, has made the whole nation proud - they are bestowing their heads to the One and Only, The Almighty, The Glorious - Allah SWT.

get the indian openers out in the first 8 or ten overs.....get yuvraj out early as well....dont let them make more than about 20/15 or so runs....and while batting.....get 3 or 4 partnerships of 40 or so and hopefully win the match....may god be with us!!

Yes get Sachin Sehwag.....as early as possible...

Look whats here. An indian comments at thenews !

I am an Indian,but support Pakistan team.Afridi is the best captain in the world cup.He has lead from the front and has the title of highest wicket taker.He and all the other Pakistani players will give 110%. Pakistan deserve to win.India on the other hand are useless.They do not play as a team and they only eye to pocket money from television ads and endorsements.I hope Pakistan create history and win against India and also win the world cup.I wish them all the best.Pakistan deserves to win

Sameer Krishna
India

Happy to see an Indian accepting PAK bowling strength....We already accept ur batting strength...

:cheers:

we have World number 2 bowler Shaoib ever.....(World number one was Waseem Akram)

Lets not get carried away here... Shoaib's quick, he's also good, but NO WAY is he the world no. 2 bowler EVER!! He's not even the second best fast bowler in this world cup. Lee, Steyn, Malinga, Umar Gul are all better than Shoaib.

But yes, Pakistani bowling lineup is better than India's. No doubt about it.

Look whats here. An indian comments at thenews !

I am an Indian,but support Pakistan team.Afridi is the best captain in the world cup.He has lead from the front and has the title of highest wicket taker.He and all the other Pakistani players will give 110%. Pakistan deserve to win.India on the other hand are useless.They do not play as a team and they only eye to pocket money from television ads and endorsements.I hope Pakistan create history and win against India and also win the world cup.I wish them all the best.Pakistan deserves to win

Sameer Krishna
India

yawn%20smiley.jpg

u believe someone who claims to be indian whose name is Sameer+Krishna posted in a pakistani news website...??

All the Pakistanis coming to India are being very roughly checked,they have to follow strict procedures and even get clearance from the Police!
Well,that's good in order to prevent terrorist from Pakistan coming to India.

That, Namaz is more important than anything for, and seeing them players offering it, has made the whole nation proud - they are bestowing their heads to the One and Only, The Almighty, The Glorious - Allah SWT.

my question still stands..they do prayer(namaz) everyday,everywhere..what is special that u have to post on a thread which is about india vs pakistan?

:cheers:

Lets not get carried away here... Shoaib's quick, he's also good, but NO WAY is he the world no. 2 bowler EVER!! He's not even the second best fast bowler in this world cup. Lee, Steyn, Malinga, Umar Gul are all better than Shoaib.

But yes, Pakistani bowling lineup is better than India's. No doubt about it.

Do u know abt the Cricket game....
I feel u dont know ....
Lee Lee, Steyn, Malinga, Umar Gul average and strike rate are not batter then Shoiab ...
Shoiab got all world class number of times ...........Let me tell u he got Sachin more then dozen times in both ODI's and Tests.

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

my question still stands..they do prayer(namaz) everyday,everywhere..what is special that u have to post on a thread which is about india vs pakistan?

They do......

Youn Pakistan se dushmani achi nahi India ....
Sheela teri jawaan hai, munni teri badnaaam hai aur captain hamara pathaan hai

Do u know abt the Cricket game....
I feel u dont know ....
Lee Lee, Steyn, Malinga, Umar Gul average and strike rate are not batter then Shoiab ...
Shoiab got all world class number of times ...........Let me tell u he got Sachin more then dozen times in both ODI's and Tests.

WHAT the ?Shoaib Akhtar no.2 bowler?:rofl: :rofl:,puhleeeez,now i know your cricket knowledge is limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom