What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
customers have status of God in hinduism. dont twist things.

"Mehman khuda ki rehmat hota hai" its muslim concept. if it has become part of your tradition, good for you.

Shahid Afridi's brother Mushtaq arrives in India ...... both look so much alike!!!
130647.jpg

I saw on ARY news that Indian border patrol were giving him problems in the Wagah Border, and then finally let him go after 5 hours.

Seriously, stop feeding the troll. He has been perfectly brainwashed, he has been taught how to identify the evil hindu and his evil traditions and mindset!

Do NOT question his upbringing, it will be too much of a shock for him.

They are making money out of it and we are happy that wow how sweet, how kind. Ah Rubbish.:disagree:

Woh maal bana rahai aur hum muft main khush ho rahai hain.:)

105 pages already and tha match is still 26 hours away.....lolz

This thread is going to break all records of this forum.

care to prove how they r making money.

By selling the tickets in black. Who is going to believe that after buying with all the hard work and chitrool by the police some one is going to give up his ticket for little or no price. We all know how things go in our countries and as some Indian members also said they are making both money and goodwill with this so called gesture.

After 5 tense hours, Afridi brother cleared to watch match

Punjabi-style fanfare marked the arrival of 14 Pakistani cricket fans who entered India through this check post today to watch the World Cup semi-final match between India and Pakistan on March 30.

Amid the warm receptions, cricket fever however witnessed anxious moments when Pakistan cricket team Captain Shahid Afridi’s brother Mushtaq Afridi was ‘stopped’ and questioned for five long hours by security officials at the border.

Immigration officials said they were checking his tickets which were not original and as soon as they were satisfied about his credentials and the originality of the tickets they let him go. Mushtaq was visibly upset over the prolonged ‘questioning’ and he was seen making frantic calls as soon as he was separated in a room by immigration officials.

Talking to media persons, he said he was stopped for five hours and then his entry was cleared. “There was some problem with my tickets. Now I am cleared to reach out to Mohali to cheer my team for the crucial match,’’ he said adding that his brother was in perfect form and the team stood a good chance of winning the match. He said entire Pakistan was in high spirits and was praying for the team to win and reach the final.

When asked if he was perturbed, he said during such big events, small things (his questioning) happens and no political or other tones should be given to the scene. “I am not unhappy. Such things happen,’’ he stated. He said the Pak team enjoys 100 per cent confidence and it would be an interesting match to watch. The Pak fans were earlier welcomed by the officials and commoners on their arrival into India .

Mushtaq, who was accompanied by his friend, said the scarcity of tickets was a major trouble and his own younger brother could not get the ticket. “There is a lot of enthusiasm amongst the people in Pakistan over the match. They want to come but then the tickets are not available and then strict visa terms also come in the way,’’ said Ibraheem, a Pak fan from Lahore. He said that they would be cheering for their team, which is in full form to play the match.

Ashrad, another fan who was wearing the official colours of the Pak team arrived waving the Pak flag and said they were being received warmly in India and were excited to see Chandigarh and Mohali cities, apart from watching India and Pakistan play the World Cup match. “The match between the two countries is being played after a long gap. There is so much excitement back home. Whole Pakistan wants to come to India but, see, the tickets are not available,’’ he said. The fans included women and children who were all smiles to arrive in India . “I had apprehensions about making it to Mohali finally. And now I have and I am on the way to Mohali for the big show,” said a female Pakistan cricket fan.

After 5 tense hours, Afridi brother cleared to watch match

Naahhhh, don't you remember the Shoaib Malik - Sania Mirza thread? :lol:

yeah right, I think that thread is something like 4000+ replies.

But if India Pak match becomes a nail biting thriller and something like last ball win then I am sure, this thread will defeat Sania Shoaib thread. :lol:

When asked if he was perturbed, he said during such big events, small things (his questioning) happens and no political or other tones should be given to the scene. “I am not unhappy. Such things happen,’’ he stated. He said the Pak team enjoys 100 per cent confidence and it would be an interesting match to watch. The Pak fans were earlier welcomed by the officials and commoners on their arrival into India .

What a champ!

nor do we give a damn how bad you fell when someone reminds of all the wrong doings

We can also remind you of many wrong doings but I don't think whining all the time is a sensible thing to do.:)

Beeach mar apne taaang urana zarrore hai...

They r offering prayer!!!!!

Its a symbol of Muslim culture first......

Why are you getting so offended? Unity is a bi-product of Muslims Prayers (namaz)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom