What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I want my son to become Sachin Tendulkar.” -Brian Lara(WI)

”V did not lose 2 a team called India, v lost 2 a man called Sachin” – Mark Taylor(aus)

‘Nothing bad can happen 2 us if v were on a plane in India wit Sachin Tendulkar on it.”-Hashim Amla(SA)

”He can play that leg glance with a walking stick also.-Waqar Younis(Pak)

”There r 2 kind of batsman in the world. 1 Sachin Tendulkar and 2. all the others .-Andy Flower(ZIM)

“I have seen God. He bats at no.4 for India in tests.-Matthew Hayden(AUS.)

“I c myself when i c Sachin batting.-Don Bradman(AUS)

“Do your crime when Sachin is batting, bcos even God is busy watching his batting. -Ashok321

Barack Obama – “I don’t know about cricket but still I watch cricket to see Sachin play..Not b’coz I love his play its b’coz I want to know the reason why my country’s production goes down by 5 percent when he’s in batting”…

Here's My prediction.

1)Who will win the semifinal on 30th march?
= India - 100 %

2)Can you guess the margin i.e the aproximate scores for both team. ( If your guess is close to original score by +/- 5 runs it is good.)
= India will win the toss and Bat first , will score 290 - 310.

Pakistan will score 280 - 290

3)Who will be the man of the Match? (can you guess his performance in batting and bowling)

Yuvraj Singh - Batting = will score 50 - 60
bowling = Will take 2 wickets

OR Viraat Kohli = will score 80 -90

4)Who will be the highest scorer for
a) India and b) Pakistan

India = Viraat Kohli Or Yuvi
Pakistan = Yunis khan Or Umar akmal

5)Who will be the highest wicket taker for
a)India and b) Pakistan

India = yuvraj - 2 wickets , zaheer - 2 wickets , Ashwin - 2 wickets
Pakistan = Umar gul - 3 wickets

6)Will Sachin make his 100th century on that day?

No

7) Will Afridi choose the match to bring back his batting form? (Atleast a 50)
No , Afridi will be out early.

8) How many individual100s we are going to see? (Can you guess their names)

None.

9) Any bowler you think will take 5 wickets or more?
None

10)How many original decisions will be changed by the TV umpire?

Reactions: sab
Joke :
Dhoni (to wife): Please give me a cup of tea.
Wife gives the tea in plate.
Dhoni: Give me in cup.
Wife: Your ______ Afraidi has taken cup. So enjoy tea in plate.

how can you say sore losers when nobody had even lost yet ? :confused:

According to all the superstitious idiots on both sides.. India has.. Idiots.. believing in parrots and Pujari's.

afridi acted like a kid in his statement, no one forced him to watch indian channels. even indian players are told not to watch news channels & newspapers. ya fir indian news channel dekne ki khujli lagi huyi thi.

According to all the superstitious idiots on both sides.. India has.. Idiots.. believing in parrots and Pujari's.

With all due respect to you sir , your posts usually make a lot more sense than the last 2 did .

OK guys it is getting too tense so let's relax and watch more "gems" from Bharati media to relax ourselves. :)

First Bhajji ka ghatak hathiyar.:D

Professor Deano.:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
afridi acted like a kid in his statement, no one forced him to watch indian channels. even indian players are told not to watch news channels & newspapers. ya fir indian news channel dekne ki khujli lagi huyi thi.

That is what even i am trying to understand , why was he watching the opposite teams' countries news channels ? Obviously they are going to talk about how to defeat the adversary team . what did he expect ? It happens in all countries media before any important match of any sport . Since it is Indian media he had this khujli to cry about it otherwise had it been some other country he would not have even mentioned it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom