Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
hum tou AUSTRALIA se khelna chahtey thy,
."FARAZ"
yeh tou SANIA ki wish thi ke match MAIKEY walon se ho

53 pages already and the match is still 3 days away.........lolzzzzzz

No worries.....
PK lost for 5 runs....that was a close game....we fought like Lions ......
That was different day ,...Pakistan was unbeaten throughout the tournmanet except the final...and it was T20 not ODI's.
Doesnt matter even we lose in WC 2011 semi-final but we shld fight like Lions thats Pakistani people want

Last edited by a moderator:
"If they play like a tiger, I dont mind if they win or lose today": Imran Khan

I just heard on news that the Indian Cricket Team is having trouble in sleeping. . . And Imran Khan has suggested them to take sleeping pills. .

Some one should open new thread Pakistan vs Srilanka, CWC 2011 Final, 2nd April 2011.:pakistan::D

Wrond dude....dont overestimate.....

On papers they are batter & have Consistent players.......Home ground and croud is another advantage.
Dhoni is more experienced then Afridi.

So plz just focus on the semi's.....We win or lose doesnt matter............wt matter is how we fight (play)

"If they play like a tiger, I dont mind if they win or lose today": Imran Khan

I just heard on news that the Indian Cricket Team is having trouble in sleeping. . . And Imran Khan has suggested them to take sleeping pills. .

Lolz.....its not a bad idea...
Any ways which channel is this !!!

No worries.....
PK lost for 5 runs....that was a close game....we fought like Lions ......
That was different day ,...Pakistan was unbeaten throughout the tournmanet except the final...and it was T20 not ODI's.
Doesnt matter even we lose in WC 2011 semi-final but we shld fight like Lions thats Pakistani people want
DONT FORGET INDIANS BEATED THEM IN THE LEAGUE MATCHES IN A TIE BREAKER BOWL-OUT

Lolz.....its not a bad idea...
Any ways which channel is this !!!

it was on Geo News actually. . . Imran Khan is in India right now and I think an Indian reporter might have informed Imran of Indian team's condition so he suggested them to take sleeping pills. .

when the prime minister goes and other pakistani dignitaries....who is responsible for their close cordon security.....the GOI or pakistani authorities???

No we heard from the terrorists you sent.

ParanoidD.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom