What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

what about the first match in the same tournament and same type of pitches.

Bad luck India, One can only wonder for the reason why they lost 3 wickets in first 10 overs. Anyway we are not pakistanis to become depressed. There is always a second chance.

Oyein baby, we are not cry babies. We will get back to you soon :big_boss:
lol Para military forces are deployed outside homes of your cricketers and you are saying we are not depresssed like Pakistanis LMAO

lol Para military forces are deployed outside homes of your cricketers and you are saying we are not depresssed like Pakistanis LMAO
every one has their share of radicals.

I am talking about the breaking tv's, chasing cricketers and abusing them in the airports etc...etc..

Hahaha..india gave a thrashing to pak in hpckey..7-1....thats much more shameful than 180 run defeat...7-1..cant believe
ODI India Vs Pakistan
PaKistan Won 73 Matches
India Won 52 Matches.

Now this is real humiliation that runs through the time we both nations started playing cricket through 3 generations of cricketers :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Your Burn knows no bound

Last edited:
only Wahab was replace, remaining bowlers are the same in the final.

You see you have got your butts slapped so bad in the final that they have turned blue

your slogan anyway was "a nation that bleeds blue" , well after the butt spanking you got from Pakistan so now everything is matching , the blood and the place where it's coming out from

just saying ;) :P

what about the first match in the same tournament and same type of pitches.

Bad luck India, One can only wonder for the reason why they lost 3 wickets in first 10 overs. Anyway we are not pakistanis to become depressed. There is always a second chance.

Oyein baby, we are not cry babies. We will get back at you soon :big_boss:
tumblr_npapyra7nk1ttn0zio1_500.gif

tumhra badla le rhe hn bhai
@asad71

Indians, fueled by Mumbai mafia finance, had been holding international cricket hostage for years. To that end they used all the unethical tricks in/out of the book to destroy Pak cricket. In a way it has been good that we had lost giving Pak the chance to thrash India in a come back. We hope to see healthy enjoyable games of cricket with cleaning up the vegetarian mess created by India on and off the field, incl inside ICC. Welcome back Pak XI. Abhi really game on hai.

No excuses. Kohli should go. He is not a captain material. He is not a leader. Period.
oh but but baby ko chase pasand hai cricket GOD master of chasing invincible cricketer nightmare for bowlers:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Indian media bought a low life afghani tout before the match , listen what the moron had to say

Then this happnen .... ahahah OWNED!

I've posted the reply to this namak haram by our Pakistani pashtoons afew pages back

I am talking about the breaking tv's, chasing cricketers and abusing them in the airports etc...etc..
I off this is happening in India should I share the photos of setting up fire in stadium throwing bottles in ground burning houses etc??

You see you have got your butts slapped so bad in the final that they have turned blue

your slogan anyway was "a nation that bleeds blue" , well after the butt spanking you got from Pakistan so now everything is matching , the blood and the place where it's coming out from

just saying ;) :P

this is why I like to come to this place, the rants and celebrations are so funny from pakistanis.

Some time they exaggerate themselves and disconnect from reality.

I off this is happening in India should I share the photos of setting up fire in stadium throwing bottles in ground burning houses etc??

Not as crazy as pakistanis who buy tv's only to break them and post those videos :D.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom