What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

India Vs Pakistan statistics.
19225594_1241180392660809_4840073115337985369_n.png
Got fed up with these irrelevant statistics man..you and I know the thrashing india has been giving Pakistan for the past 10 years

انشاء اللہ جس طرح پینسٹھ اور کارگل میں انڈیا کا گردن دبوچا تھا اسی طرح فائینل میں بھی دبوچیں گے

Yeah right. That was in 1948 when procedures and dates were still not well established.
Even if beleived so. then father son cannot be born on the same day? Right? :lol:

Looks pretty well established to me.

August 15 is the birthday of the independent and sovereign state of Pakistan. It marks the fulfilment of the destiny of the Muslim nation which made great sacrifices in the past few years to have its homeland.

-Muhammad Ali Jinnah in his maiden post-independence day speech

postage-stamp-15-august-1947-pakistan.jpg

What is this thread??
No trolling, no nothing?
Doesn't feels like an India vs Pakistan one..:(

India should win the match unless Pakistan's run of unexpected performance continues. Another issue could be the distraction of a big match for India as Virat Kohli himself said that "Regardless of who you play in the final, it's always going to be challenging because once you start thinking that it's a big game, then your mindset changes," but we can hope from professional Indian team to handle it well and just focus on their natural games. Whether the game is one sided or balanced, whether India wins or Pakistan, I am gonna enjoy the game. Best of luck to both teams.

England never been a champion team. They are the team even minnows beat in ICC tournaments for higher morale. Making excuses of not having home advantage in loss and yet hoping to win 2019 world cup. If they do manage to win, it will be just luck. They are decent cricketing nation not a world beater. Pakistan chokes against India in ICC tournaments like SA. We will see what this young team is capable of. A win against India will be the real morale booster for them.

Hey he he....Baba Adam ke jamane ki History leker baithe rahoge bhaiya ya present me bhi aaoge.
lets forget about match for a while and tell me how did you get permission to Quote someone with Zero message in your profile?
@waz @Horus what is this ?

No comment this team (Pakistan) is unpredictable no high hopes overachived already

Update offtopic ....Prannoy stuns reigning Olympic champ Chen Long of China, Srikanth also enters semis.

No but the mods of this site have promised one group naked selfie if Pakistan wins.
Kala chashma pehn ke dekhna.
then i wish pakistan lose the match

Common sense always out of reach for my relatives across the border. Baap aur Bete sirf Ek din ke difference me kaise aate hai inke Nazar me. Ek Din ka ka furk sirf bhai-bhai mein ho sakta hai. Fail comedy by Pakistani as usual.
or country dsri country ka baap kse ho skta hai ghaddo tum bharti export quality ke htiye hte ho sahi mai

Got fed up with these irrelevant statistics man..you and I know the thrashing india has been giving Pakistan for the past 10 years

If those statistics are irrelevant than so are those from the last 10 years. We have a superior overall cricket record against india even though you are more than 7x bigger than us, treat cricket like a religion and are allowed to play at home Wheras we are not. That is a REMARKABLE and BREATHTAKING achievement.

If those statistics are irrelevant than so are those from the last 10 years. We have a superior overall cricket record against india even though you are more than 7x bigger than us, treat cricket like a religion and are allowed to play at home Wheras we are not. That is a REMARKABLE and BREATHTAKING achievement.
in last 10 years, we defeated them at their home in 2012-13

Just handover the cup to us and be done with it. Why even bother playing a match when you know we will thrash you. The only thing that can save Pakistan on the final is the stupid weather of UK and the D&L method.
tharak maut or tatti kaheen bhi a sakti hain
Imran Bhai thoda jaban nu kabu rakho yaar. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom