What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

DCYx9vsVoAA_XIy.jpg

Offtopic - HS Prannoy upset top seed Lee Chong Wei while Kidambi Srikanth overcame the Jan O Jorgensen challenge to book a place in the quarter-finals of the men's singles of the Indonesian open.
Indians are doing Bigly in other sports also. No more a one horse town.

be advised IndiaVsPak is no longer entertaining like it was in past, particularly during Ganguly Vs Wasim era. that was the time such matches was to die for, now a days its mostly turned into one side affair making it usual boring like Zimbabwe Vs kenya match, I don't have any high hopes for entertainment level.

What 50-50.
Its holy month for you and you shoulnt make false claims :P

There is less than 10% chance of Pak winning final

If Pak bowls first they have to restrict India under 250

If batting first then anything less than 300 is not enough

Check out all major betting websites and look at the odds. They are not stating what you are claiming above.

The 50/50 chance is my personal view and you may have a different view. It has nothing to do with true or false claims.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

SARFARAZ's INTERVIEW AFTER WINNING CT2017 FINAL

First of all thanks to Almighty Allah. Alhumdolillah it was a wonderful team effort and everyone contributed in every field. blah blah blah and blah blah and in the end, I would like to thank India for such a nice Father's Day gift.

I haven't bought any crackers for past 3yrs now time to buy some.

Form, consistency & big game temperament on India's side.. however unpredictability on Pakistan's! Still remember '99 World Cup final.. Pakistan was brilliant till the Semi-final stage & completely capitulated in the final against Aus!
Nonetheless..1st 10 overs of the match will tell you who will take the title!

Recycled slogan they had for Sunday when they thought they were going to play there baap England
Takes a while for Indians to make a slogan

Didn't count on older brother whitewashing there daddy so bad
That a post morten is going on in English press ,heck the whole cricketing press is talking about the beating that your daddy got they forgot about you

Back to topic

I hope it's a lot closer than the last India-Pak match.

Btw, Off topic, but Pakistan's independence day is 15th August and that's when it was celebrated till 1950s. It doesn't matter when you celebrate it now, it doesn't change the history.
Pakistan_PID_Release_for_Independence_Series_1948.jpg
Yeah right. That was in 1948 when procedures and dates were still not well established.
Even if beleived so. then father son cannot be born on the same day? Right? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom